Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1343
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Here's my crazy chart:
    Attachment 34765
    Go home Chart, you're drunk!

Looks like you may have O'd (yay Clomid!) and looks like you may be in with a chance as there are 3 times you dtd during your fertile time. Hopefully your temps stay up!!

Your chart is wacky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Go home Chart, you're drunk!

Looks like you may have O'd (yay Clomid!) and looks like you may be in with a chance as there are 3 times you dtd during your fertile time. Hopefully your temps stay up!!

Your chart is wacky!
    It's so weird but my temps have always been like that. When do you think I O'd? Looks like cd14 or 15 to me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Here's my crazy chart:
    Attachment 34765
    I'd be guessing day 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, CD14

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm paranoid I've missed it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm paranoid I've missed it
    Oh hun, you dtd the day of and after O which is good news!! You should have a rating in FF to let you knw your chances? Plus 4 days before O you dtd and sperm lives for 5-6 days especially since you have ewcm.

From what I remember I was very similar to you in dtd times except I think one more day before O.

You are in with a good chance!! Stay positive, I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Oh hun, you dtd the day of and after O which is good news!! You should have a rating in FF to let you knw your chances? Plus 4 days before O you dtd and sperm lives for 5-6 days especially since you have ewcm.

From what I remember I was very similar to you in dtd times except I think one more day before O.

You are in with a good chance!! Stay positive, I have my fingers crossed for you!!
    I think FF will give the rating once it's confirmed O so hopefully I have a temp rise tomorrow.

We use Preseed too so I'm hoping that helps too.

I'm trying to be positive but can't help feeling like I've wasted my first round of Clomid because we missed those 2 days before O

Thanks
    Reviews
    All that charting looks far too confusing for me. Although I will say the more I look at your charts the more sense they make.
    I might have to start temping next month or 2 if no luck with a bfp

Teeja. Your def in with a chance, but I know how you feel. I find it so hard to stay positive sometimes. I often feel really positive and like 'this is my month' leading up to o, then as soon as I o I often feel really negative and like I don't have a chance (no matter how much we have dtd) and the feelings are more and more intensified each month.

Yesterday I was feeling positive, today I feel like crap and like I will never see that elusive bfp! (And I only o'd today according to opk's I've still got 12 or 13 days till af is due)

Sorry for the woe is me post!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja - I agree, I think you've got a chance.

MrsLA - I hate those days

Channy - I hope the soreness goes away quickly. They always say you never regret doing physical activity. I always say, "yeah? wait till tomorrow!"

AFM - The receptionist for the FS sent me a copy of the letter he sent to my GP. In it he mentioned something about follicular tracking. So, I called because he didn't mention that to me or the receptionist (who blamed men for always being so absent minded) and she set the ultrasound and blood test that day. Within like 30 minutes because she's awesome. So I had my U/S and I have a huge follicle on my left ready to go and one on my right ready to go next month. So, yay for ovulating because he didn't think I was doing it regularly. Just gotta go in for more tests in a few days. I'm getting tired of things stuck up my ho-ha and being a pin cushion but at least it'll be worth it in the end.

Poor DH was getting out of the shower and I go running out of the house. He says, "wait! Where are you going?" "I gotta have another ultrasound wand stuck up my vagina to see if my ovaries are doing their damn job, be back later!" He yelled back, "Well don't have too much fun!" I hope none of my neighbors heard that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013),JessiW  (10-04-2013),MrsLA  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol love it squiggs!