Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Teeja!!! Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Yay for clomid!!

Welcome back butterfly!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!

Nothing new to report over here. Having a relaxed cycle - not even using OPKs. I'm CD22 now and have no idea if I have ovulated or not.

MCB - A pre-Christmas baby won't be affected by the post-Christmas blues and lack of money like I was. Everyone is up for a party BEFORE Christmas!
    Hope you are OK. Any more symptoms?

Teeja - Good luck with your test!

What's new everyone? xx

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja - did you get a positive yet?

AFM - saw the dietician/exercise physiologist. Looking good for gaining 5kgs in 7 weeks. 1/2 kgs each week through strength training and more calories. He thinks it's do-able so bring it on I say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Teeja - did you get a positive yet?

AFM - saw the dietician/exercise physiologist. Looking good for gaining 5kgs in 7 weeks. 1/2 kgs each week through strength training and more calories. He thinks it's do-able so bring it on I say!
    No! The one i did straight after work was much lighter... I did another just before and it's darker but not as dark as this morning. Did I miss my positive?! DH is at the rugby so I'm waiting up for him to DTD. I feel like I've missed my chance. The last time we DTD was Friday night, we used preseed but I don't feel good about this cycle now

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend had her baby shower yesterday. She is having a little girl...cluckiness was off the radar yesterday with all the baby shower things and presents. Was a great arvo though. Trying to put the pic of what I bought up but it's not letting me atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squigg- sounds like uv got a good program set up, good luck with it!

Teeja- ur supposed to ovulate 24-36hrs after a dark positive so dtd tonight and u should in with a decent chance

Jessi- cant wait to see the pic of ur gift

Afm- played my first game of netball since mid last yr and am so unfit, need to start exercising more so I can run! Still waiting to o although I feel like it should hav happened, hav had cramps and ewcm for days. To top it all off Halle berry is preggers at 46! Come on 27yr old body of mine, get ur bum into gear

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (09-04-2013),Three Little Birds  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies!

Nothing new to report over here. Having a relaxed cycle - not even using OPKs. I'm CD22 now and have no idea if I have ovulated or not.

MCB - A pre-Christmas baby won't be affected by the post-Christmas blues and lack of money like I was. Everyone is up for a party BEFORE Christmas!
    Hope you are OK. Any more symptoms?

Teeja - Good luck with your test!

What's new everyone? xx
    Wow not using OPKs hope that works as well for you as it did with me! First cycle not using OPKs and I got my BFP I was much more relaxed, definitely think it helped!

I like the idea of a first Christmas the three of us with a newborn, plus works out well gift wise... more presents for the baby! ha!

I am going really well, should be getting my blood results back tonight along with my referral to a dating scan. Currently 5 + 4 today only symptoms I have had is feeling a tiny bit queasy, sore boobs and nipples, veins, peeing a lot and being tired all the time!! I have been going to bed each night at about 7:30... Granny alert

Hope this cycle is yours!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Squigg- sounds like uv got a good program set up, good luck with it!

Teeja- ur supposed to ovulate 24-36hrs after a dark positive so dtd tonight and u should in with a decent chance

Jessi- cant wait to see the pic of ur gift

Afm- played my first game of netball since mid last yr and am so unfit, need to start exercising more so I can run! Still waiting to o although I feel like it should hav happened, hav had cramps and ewcm for days. To top it all off Halle berry is preggers at 46! Come on 27yr old body of mine, get ur bum into gear
    I'm just a little confused because I got a light line, then a darker line (but not positive) then light again... I think I had my temp dip yesterday too. Even if I don't get my BFP this go at least it looks like clomid makes me O