Closed Thread
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1344
  1. #1251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Teeja!!! Fx!

  2. #1252
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

    Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

    I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Yay for clomid!!

    Welcome back butterfly!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (09-04-2013)

  4. #1253
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

    Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

    I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Good luck

  5. #1254
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Hi lovely ladies!

    Nothing new to report over here. Having a relaxed cycle - not even using OPKs. I'm CD22 now and have no idea if I have ovulated or not.

    MCB - A pre-Christmas baby won't be affected by the post-Christmas blues and lack of money like I was. Everyone is up for a party BEFORE Christmas!
    Hope you are OK. Any more symptoms?

    Teeja - Good luck with your test!

    What's new everyone? xx

  6. #1255
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Teeja - did you get a positive yet?

    AFM - saw the dietician/exercise physiologist. Looking good for gaining 5kgs in 7 weeks. 1/2 kgs each week through strength training and more calories. He thinks it's do-able so bring it on I say!

  7. #1256
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Teeja - did you get a positive yet?

    AFM - saw the dietician/exercise physiologist. Looking good for gaining 5kgs in 7 weeks. 1/2 kgs each week through strength training and more calories. He thinks it's do-able so bring it on I say!
    No! The one i did straight after work was much lighter... I did another just before and it's darker but not as dark as this morning. Did I miss my positive?! DH is at the rugby so I'm waiting up for him to DTD. I feel like I've missed my chance. The last time we DTD was Friday night, we used preseed but I don't feel good about this cycle now

  8. #1257
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My friend had her baby shower yesterday. She is having a little girl...cluckiness was off the radar yesterday with all the baby shower things and presents. Was a great arvo though. Trying to put the pic of what I bought up but it's not letting me atm

  9. #1258
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squigg- sounds like uv got a good program set up, good luck with it!

    Teeja- ur supposed to ovulate 24-36hrs after a dark positive so dtd tonight and u should in with a decent chance

    Jessi- cant wait to see the pic of ur gift

    Afm- played my first game of netball since mid last yr and am so unfit, need to start exercising more so I can run! Still waiting to o although I feel like it should hav happened, hav had cramps and ewcm for days. To top it all off Halle berry is preggers at 46! Come on 27yr old body of mine, get ur bum into gear

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (09-04-2013),Three Little Birds  (09-04-2013)

  11. #1259
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies!

    Nothing new to report over here. Having a relaxed cycle - not even using OPKs. I'm CD22 now and have no idea if I have ovulated or not.

    MCB - A pre-Christmas baby won't be affected by the post-Christmas blues and lack of money like I was. Everyone is up for a party BEFORE Christmas!
    Hope you are OK. Any more symptoms?

    Teeja - Good luck with your test!

    What's new everyone? xx
    Wow not using OPKs hope that works as well for you as it did with me! First cycle not using OPKs and I got my BFP I was much more relaxed, definitely think it helped!

    I like the idea of a first Christmas the three of us with a newborn, plus works out well gift wise... more presents for the baby! ha!

    I am going really well, should be getting my blood results back tonight along with my referral to a dating scan. Currently 5 + 4 today only symptoms I have had is feeling a tiny bit queasy, sore boobs and nipples, veins, peeing a lot and being tired all the time!! I have been going to bed each night at about 7:30... Granny alert

    Hope this cycle is yours!!

  12. #1260
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Squigg- sounds like uv got a good program set up, good luck with it!

    Teeja- ur supposed to ovulate 24-36hrs after a dark positive so dtd tonight and u should in with a decent chance

    Jessi- cant wait to see the pic of ur gift

    Afm- played my first game of netball since mid last yr and am so unfit, need to start exercising more so I can run! Still waiting to o although I feel like it should hav happened, hav had cramps and ewcm for days. To top it all off Halle berry is preggers at 46! Come on 27yr old body of mine, get ur bum into gear
    I'm just a little confused because I got a light line, then a darker line (but not positive) then light again... I think I had my temp dip yesterday too. Even if I don't get my BFP this go at least it looks like clomid makes me O


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!