Closed Thread
Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1344
  1. #1241
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi butterfly sound like it being very pro active, ul hav to tell us all about it reading too, I love that stuff!

  2. #1242
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hi butterfly sound like it being very pro active, ul hav to tell us all about it reading too, I love that stuff!
    I definitely will Channy! I thought of you when I was posting, I thought you would be interested How are you going with everything? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment?

  3. #1243
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh butterfly how interesting. I've never had a psychic reading but had an astrology reading just before Christmas and that was amazing. Let us know how it goes. And good luck with everything else. Good to see your being so positive about everything

  4. #1244
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Butterfly! I hope your break did you some good. Glad you are being pro-active and going forward. My FS says he has everyone underweight gain 5kg and everyone overweight lose 7kgs. So maybe start there. I'll take 5 off ya and then you only have to lose 2! How does that sound?

    Let us know what your medium says! I always find that stuff interesting. I hope she has some good stuff to say about your mom.

  5. #1245
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I definitely will Channy! I thought of you when I was posting, I thought you would be interested How are you going with everything? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment?
    I find it all so interesting, it's amazing what they can know

    I'm just waiting to o at the moment, should b sometimes this wk. not really too phased this month coz I know I hav fs appt may 4th

  6. #1246
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Oooh butterfly how interesting. I've never had a psychic reading but had an astrology reading just before Christmas and that was amazing. Let us know how it goes. And good luck with everything else. Good to see your being so positive about everything
    Thank you I haven't had an astrology reading but I'd like to some day!

    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi Butterfly! I hope your break did you some good. Glad you are being pro-active and going forward. My FS says he has everyone underweight gain 5kg and everyone overweight lose 7kgs. So maybe start there. I'll take 5 off ya and then you only have to lose 2! How does that sound?

    Let us know what your medium says! I always find that stuff interesting. I hope she has some good stuff to say about your mom.
    You've got yourself a deal! How are you getting on with gaining weight? It must be tough, my ex wanted to gain 5 kilos and I know he found it quite hard to do. X

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I find it all so interesting, it's amazing what they can know

    I'm just waiting to o at the moment, should b sometimes this wk. not really too phased this month coz I know I hav fs appt may 4th
    Great news you have an appointment and that it's not far away, fx you won't need it. You've certainly been through a tough time x

  7. #1247
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say good luck to everyone

    and a welcome back to Butterfly and good luck with losing weight, I have a lot of friends have amazing success on Weight Watches.... Hope IVF brings you your BFP

  8. #1248
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

    Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365376358.621465.jpg

    I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon

  9. #1249
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

    Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

    I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Good luck Teeja, hope you get a positive this afternoon!

  10. #1250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good luck Teeja, hope you get a positive this afternoon!
    Thanks MCB, I hope I do too!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
HuggleBib
The HuggleBib is not "just another" baby bib. Sure, your child may be a messy eater who gets more food ON them rather than IN them, so you dread cleaning after feeding times! Well the HuggleBib is THE best solution to help with all these daily tasks!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!