Closed Thread
Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi butterfly sound like it being very pro active, ul hav to tell us all about it reading too, I love that stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hi butterfly sound like it being very pro active, ul hav to tell us all about it reading too, I love that stuff!
    I definitely will Channy! I thought of you when I was posting, I thought you would be interested How are you going with everything? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh butterfly how interesting. I've never had a psychic reading but had an astrology reading just before Christmas and that was amazing. Let us know how it goes. And good luck with everything else. Good to see your being so positive about everything

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Butterfly! I hope your break did you some good. Glad you are being pro-active and going forward. My FS says he has everyone underweight gain 5kg and everyone overweight lose 7kgs. So maybe start there. I'll take 5 off ya and then you only have to lose 2! How does that sound?

Let us know what your medium says! I always find that stuff interesting. I hope she has some good stuff to say about your mom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I definitely will Channy! I thought of you when I was posting, I thought you would be interested How are you going with everything? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment?
    I find it all so interesting, it's amazing what they can know

I'm just waiting to o at the moment, should b sometimes this wk. not really too phased this month coz I know I hav fs appt may 4th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Oooh butterfly how interesting. I've never had a psychic reading but had an astrology reading just before Christmas and that was amazing. Let us know how it goes. And good luck with everything else. Good to see your being so positive about everything
    Thank you I haven't had an astrology reading but I'd like to some day!

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi Butterfly! I hope your break did you some good. Glad you are being pro-active and going forward. My FS says he has everyone underweight gain 5kg and everyone overweight lose 7kgs. So maybe start there. I'll take 5 off ya and then you only have to lose 2! How does that sound?

Let us know what your medium says! I always find that stuff interesting. I hope she has some good stuff to say about your mom.
    You've got yourself a deal! How are you getting on with gaining weight? It must be tough, my ex wanted to gain 5 kilos and I know he found it quite hard to do. X

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I find it all so interesting, it's amazing what they can know

I'm just waiting to o at the moment, should b sometimes this wk. not really too phased this month coz I know I hav fs appt may 4th
    Great news you have an appointment and that it's not far away, fx you won't need it. You've certainly been through a tough time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say good luck to everyone

and a welcome back to Butterfly and good luck with losing weight, I have a lot of friends have amazing success on Weight Watches.... Hope IVF brings you your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365376358.621465.jpg

I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Welcome back Butterfly, wishing you lots of luck on your IVF journey.

Well I think I might be about to ovulate (yay for clomid!), I've had EWCM last night and this morning and these are my OPKs from last night and just now:
    Attachment 34661

I'm hoping I'll get a positive this afternoon
    Good luck Teeja, hope you get a positive this afternoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good luck Teeja, hope you get a positive this afternoon!
    Thanks MCB, I hope I do too!