Closed Thread
Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1343
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still here too
    DH and I decided we don't care about the EDD bring Christmas anymore, haha. There are so many pregnant people around us at the moment that its sort of put it into perspective a bit better I guess. Just want a healthy bub. Think it's going to be a looooong cycle this month though. Wasn't temping till a few days ago but don't think I've O'd yet. CD27 atm. Was a 39 day cycle last month but that was with a chem do who knows. According to my CM I should be O'ing about now but temps aren't showing anything yet...hoping we haven't missed any chances by spending half the month not planning to TTC.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Teeja- hp the chlomid works Hun, time for u to graduate I reckon fx

Squigg- I am useless why r u having time off again was it to avoid a Christmas baby? Or coz fs said u hav to put on weight?

Rainbow- glad ur still following along, I'd miss u too much if u flew the coop completely

AFM cd16 so should o sometime in the next wk, DTD lots and trying to just plod along, I'm relatively stress free about ttc atm as I am flat out in other areas of life altho never too busy to be on BH haha

Happy wkend all, I am going to TGIF for dinner, how appropriate lol
    Too many birthdays in Dec and Jan and also going overseas for Christmas. FS said to take this cycle off to put on weight but we were already doing that.

I had no idea they had TGIFs out here! I used to go there all the time afterwork for cocktails in college. Have fun!

Jessie - you aren't too late for this cycle!

Pigeon - i hope you catch that egg this weekend!

Rainbow and Waiting - how are you ladies feeling?

NicT - what are you up to lately? (hard to keep track of everyone!)

AFM - My turn to work this weekend so it'll be a quiet one. Hope all you ladies have a good one. Catch those eggs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have still been DTD at least every other day for this month so should be ok. Just hoping I ovulate. I did at CD28 last month and still had a 12day LP so hopefully will be similar this month. Just hate waiting through the long cycles.
    DH is on arvo shifts this weekend and we are meeting up with his sister and her bub along with some others for breakky tomorrow, but we have set aside some DTD time before he goes to work

Hope work goes quickly for you Squiggs!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel about the December birthdays squiggs. We have sooo many but I'm willing to risk another I hope that you gain the necessary amount easily

AFM - DH and I saw the FS for our first appointment last week. He did an USS to check my ovaries and found a gestational sac measuring 4w 5d but it is obviously an incomplete mc. I had what I thought was a period when I had been due 2 weeks before but it was pain free which never happens with AF for me. I had thought a couple of times during AF that if I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant but didn't test as it was a normal AF aside from the lack of pain. I was certain I had o'd 3 days before I saw him so know that my hcg must have been back down to zero and a couple if hpt's have been bfn. So now I'm 12 dpo and got all the aching back etc to tell me that AF will be here as expected on Monday. I'm just hoping it isn't mega painful!!! So having bloods, DH is having SA done and we see FS again early may. The positive is that I didn't know I was pregnant so no buildup and then disappointment. And now the tests are to work out not why aren't we falling pg, but why have we had 2 mc's.

Lol long post but hard to explain in less words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd64 and I'm going nuts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Cd64 and I'm going nuts
    Oh wow that's horrible really hope AF shows up soon for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I'm someone who looks forward to AF just wish it would show up more often..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    Yup I'm someone who looks forward to AF just wish it would show up more often..
    Is it always that long or very erratic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay just got a super strong pos on my OPK on cd13 so should O right on cd14 please please can this be my month!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    I know how you feel about the December birthdays squiggs. We have sooo many but I'm willing to risk another I hope that you gain the necessary amount easily

AFM - DH and I saw the FS for our first appointment last week. He did an USS to check my ovaries and found a gestational sac measuring 4w 5d but it is obviously an incomplete mc. I had what I thought was a period when I had been due 2 weeks before but it was pain free which never happens with AF for me. I had thought a couple of times during AF that if I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant but didn't test as it was a normal AF aside from the lack of pain. I was certain I had o'd 3 days before I saw him so know that my hcg must have been back down to zero and a couple if hpt's have been bfn. So now I'm 12 dpo and got all the aching back etc to tell me that AF will be here as expected on Monday. I'm just hoping it isn't mega painful!!! So having bloods, DH is having SA done and we see FS again early may. The positive is that I didn't know I was pregnant so no buildup and then disappointment. And now the tests are to work out not why aren't we falling pg, but why have we had 2 mc's.

Lol long post but hard to explain in less words.
    Wow. Sounds stressful. I hope the FS can give you some answers!

Miss_P - I hope AF shows soon! That's a crazy long cycle.

Pigeon -