Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats MCB! Fingers crossed we see some more good news from others

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone get quite severe ovulation pain and bloating? If so what can I take for it?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - I don't get severe pain. Just some cramping for a few hours. See if neurofen (sp?) helps.

AFM - FS called. Well his receptionist anyway so I didn't get to ask any questions. And my thyroid is normal. Which is good, but in a way, I wish it were just as easy as thyroid problems for the reason I'm not UTD yet. So the plan is still gain 5kg and have an HSG. I'm off to a dietician on Monday to gain the weight the right way. Hopefully that works. The weight gain doesn't bother me but I don't what I'm gonna do if I'm not UTD by the time we get back from OS in June! Keep the BFPs coming ladies!! They give me hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Does anyone get quite severe ovulation pain and bloating? If so what can I take for it?
    I am due to O today or tomorrow and woke up with a really sore side and bloated tender stomach - disappeared at lunch time - after reading your post Channy I wonder if it was O pain. I didn't take anything, just put up with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Could b laurs, I usually don't o til at least cd19 and only cd15 today but could b oing early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Kelly, I was wondering what happened to you? where abouts are you up to in your cycle? we miss our UK friend on here!
    OMG! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your exciting news MCB! Very happy for you! What is your expected due date at this point?

I haven't been on too much because we are not actively trying for a couple of months. As a Christmas baby myself, I'd like to avoid that period if possible. Plus my cycles are so wacky that it makes it very difficult and frustrating to 'try'. We're just DTD as and when we feel like it. It's nice. I'm currently on CD18 - my last cycle was 46 days.

Congratulations again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    OMG! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your exciting news MCB! Very happy for you! What is your expected due date at this point?

I haven't been on too much because we are not actively trying for a couple of months. As a Christmas baby myself, I'd like to avoid that period if possible. Plus my cycles are so wacky that it makes it very difficult and frustrating to 'try'. We're just DTD as and when we feel like it. It's nice. I'm currently on CD18 - my last cycle was 46 days.

Congratulations again!
    Thank you I am very excited and just a little bit terrified! I think all first time parents feel that way at first
    According to my ovulation date by edd is the 11th of December I have bloods tonight and get my referral to my dating scan so that will confirm when my proper edd is ... eep

I thought that may have been the case... Just checking to make sure everything is okay. I always wanted a Christmas baby so I am excited that the timing worked out but we want four children and hoping this is the only one born in Dec!!

I hope your cycles sort themselves out... generally takes six months after coming off BC so hopefully with taking a break when you are ready to start ttc actively again your body will be normal I had a 31 day, 37 and this cycle was 34 days.

Good luck!! I will keep popping in to see how everyone is going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Channy - I don't get severe pain. Just some cramping for a few hours. See if neurofen (sp?) helps.

AFM - FS called. Well his receptionist anyway so I didn't get to ask any questions. And my thyroid is normal. Which is good, but in a way, I wish it were just as easy as thyroid problems for the reason I'm not UTD yet. So the plan is still gain 5kg and have an HSG. I'm off to a dietician on Monday to gain the weight the right way. Hopefully that works. The weight gain doesn't bother me but I don't what I'm gonna do if I'm not UTD by the time we get back from OS in June! Keep the BFPs coming ladies!! They give me hope!
    Hope gaining 5kg and getting a HSG works for you Squiggs!! I have everything crossed you can joing the graduates thread soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Every 3rd or 4th cycle I get wicked ovulation pain. Feels like appendicitis! I usually pop a couple of aspirin. I hate ibuprofen with a passion, naproxen is very effective too

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's killing me :/ I took buscopan but I think it's the wrong thing. Just hav to put up with it