Closed Thread
Page 113 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Argh accidental pregnancies are the worst... They don't even know how lucky they are!!!

Well I looked at FF and AF is due in two days... Temp went up again (took me a few times this morning.... Technical difficulties with keeping it in my mouth as it keep falling out ) 12dpo and 3 days since suspected implantation... And too scared to test. Have no FRER in the house only IC! Eeep.
    Your chart is looking good. Is this your first month charting, if not, how does it compare to last month. You're at that horrible time of month. I was always so on edge knowing that in a couple of days I'd know my fate. Try and hold out testing a bit longer. Good luck hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    And yes hating the accidental thing...lets hope I 'accidentally' fall pregnant this month. We aren't trying this month but last night we both decided we really don't care if we have a Christmas baby anymore as long as its healthy. So not monitoring too much other than starting to temp again and won't be trying every chance we get but if it happens then woohoo!

Fx April is a lucky month for us all ladies!!!
    i will try and hold put until Wednesday so that would make it 14dpo and the AF should be due around then.

This month was the first month we didn't really try... Just temp that's all. In hope you fall "accidentally" pregnant this month too!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Your chart is looking good. Is this your first month charting, if not, how does it compare to last month. You're at that horrible time of month. I was always so on edge knowing that in a couple of days I'd know my fate. Try and hold out testing a bit longer. Good luck hun x
    Yep, first month charting. Used opks before but didn't find them helpful. I know, I can already feel myself getting on edge! Hopefully on Wednesday I get a positive thank you x

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sure is quiet on here. Everyone must be having a great weekend. We had a blast even though we were home all weekend. DD is getting the hang of potty training which is awesome.

Going for bloods tomorrow and hoping I'm not waiting in a long line because the lab has been closed all weekend. Then I just gotta wait for my results. Even taking a break from TTC I have to wait!! I really just want to know if I'm hypothyroid and if that's why I'm not ovulating. The sooner I know, the sooner I can start to get on top of things. I also have to call about getting my HSG tomorrow. Was supposed to call on CD1, but of course, everything was closed all weekend! Ugh!

Has anyone had an HSG? Are they really that uncomfortable?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've had a Hycosy which is like a HSG. Take 2 neurofen beforehand and it's not too bad. I just had a few AF type cramps when the dye was flushed through.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs - Ive had one done. Yes they can be painful as the dye flushes through so make sure you take panadol before. Mine was worth it, I got utd with DD that cycle Good luck!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Never had one Squiggs, but hope it isn't too painful for you!!

Hope everyone had a great long Easter weekend!! Almost cruel being back at work already I could do with another I don't know... year off or something!

Well 13DPO for me and still no positive HPT My temps keep rising and I have quite a few symptoms... but nothing!! Has this happened to anyone before? or know what is going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Freaking out a bit just had weird bleeding on cd13 for no reason

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Freaking out a bit just had weird bleeding on cd13 for no reason
    That is strange! I hope everythings ok. They say some women bleed at ovulation time. Maybe that's the case.

MCB - some people don't get positives until after AF is due!! Isn't that cruel?

AFM - bloods done this morning. They took enough! Geez! Now just gotta wait for the results. Will call Thursday afternoon.
    Hope everyone's first day back at work isn't too terrible! I think we should have one 4 day weekend every month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    That is strange! I hope everythings ok. They say some women bleed at ovulation time. Maybe that's the case.

MCB - some people don't get positives until after AF is due!! Isn't that cruel?

AFM - bloods done this morning. They took enough! Geez! Now just gotta wait for the results. Will call Thursday afternoon.
    Hope everyone's first day back at work isn't too terrible! I think we should have one 4 day weekend every month.
    That is just mean!! I want a positive already... Not this horrible waiting game!

Ouch! Hope your arm is okay! Argh Thursday that is too far away! I hope you are much more patient than I am

Oh Channy that is weird, hopefully not something to be concerned about... Is it heavy or light bleeding?