Closed Thread
Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did you go with the fs squiggs?

I spoke to the doc again today. She is going to send me another 2 fs referrals so I can choose which one to see.
    Have a great long weekend everyone.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, gonna be a long one. But I'm so excited I finally have some answers.

FS appointment went great. Confirmed what I already knew - something is wrong with me. But nothing major. He went through my medical history. Then asked a few questions and told me that even though I get tested for hypothyroid every 2 years because my mother has it, the GPs only do a general test. He runs one that looks for subclinical hypothyroid because that can screw up my reproductive system. He got that look on his face and tone in his voice where the diagnosis has been made and now we just need the blood test to prove it. I know, because it's the same thing I do everyday.

He did a uterine ultrasound and said my ovaries are "very quiet". There was no CL (and no PCOS)! Even though my body says I ovulate - my BBT increases, my CM becomes watery, my CP is high, open, and soft, and I get positive OPKs - I'm not ovulating. He says I must get one out every now and then because I've had a baby. So she was like a friggin' miracle!

I've also been the same weight since high school (please don't hate me), but he says even so, I have to gain 5kg. So he's sending me to a dietician to do it properly. He said even the weight gain might be enough. He sees it a lot. He told me of an article he wrote in the local paper about it. I just checked it out and my Naturopath is in it too!! I had no idea!

Here it is in case you're curious - Eating your way into fertility

I love him already because he says he doesn't just throw people on drugs like clomid. Very little of his patients are on it because most times it can be fixed with simple lifestyle changes. Unless there's something really wrong, then some people need it like Shelby and Teeja (hope it works by the way!!). Which I tend to agree with. Except the thyroid thing, that needs meds regardless.

He told us to take a few months off TTC (done) to give him time to run the tests and correct what's wrong. He kept saying, "I'll get you pregnant". When we got in the car DH said, "I wanted to tell him. Mate, that's my job! You just giver her whatever she needs and I'll take care of the rest!"

So I go for bloods on CD 3 which should be next week. I have to call the U/S place on day 1 to schedule my u/s that determines if my tubes are blocked. And go see the dietician so he can tell me how to gain weight properly (as opposed to McDonalds everyday - yuck). Feeling so good I have an answer (pending the results) and a plan.

Oh, and DHs SA was fine the first time so he got to keep his pants on.

Sorry about the novel length post but I just had to get it out!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    How did you go with the fs squiggs?

I spoke to the doc again today. She is going to send me another 2 fs referrals so I can choose which one to see.
    Have a great long weekend everyone.
    That's awesome. Have you found any you like yet or have you had time to look?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glad u got some answers and r on ur way to getting ur BFP. Love ur hubby's comment

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great squiggs. So glad you got answers.

I've not looked yet. Ill do it over the weekend, won't be able to make an appt until at least tue anyway.
    I googled teeja's fs, dr hope and she is not too far away from me and I'm hearing good things, ill wait and see what my doc says though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently waiting on AF! as of 3/28 I should b starting! I think we did the deed on the right days I got a positive opk on 3/16 3/21 so I'm patiently waiting! I've been having sum cramping like AF is coming. If I took a test right now would it show any results? Bby dust to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 10/11 dpo test today is neg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Mumsical. It's still early though! Hopefully AF stays away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SquiggsMom, your FS sounds fantastic! It seems like you are well on your way to your BFP

I took my 2nd clomid tablet last night and haven't had any side effects today which has been lovely. Yesterday at work was not enjoyable!

What is everyone up to today? We're having a fairly quiet one, I'm just painting my nails!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Squiggs that's fantastic, he sounds like a great FS!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (29-03-2013)