Closed Thread
Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1344
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such good news Teeja!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing!
    Can't wait for this long weekend!!!

Looks like the Primolut I've been taking has kicked in and I should be starting Clomid in the next few days, so excited!
    Glad I am not the only one!

Oh yes please.... Cannot wait for 4 days off!!

ooh yay!! I have everything crossed that you get your BFP really soon Teeja!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust to everyone I finished taking my second round of clomid yesterday, I got my first AF last month after over a year of not having one and then I took clomid day 2-7 I think it was and I didn't ovulate so I went to gyn/ob for blood test results day Cd 24 and he told me to start clomid that same day and take 100mg I started on 50mg. So I'll be getting more bloods done on 8th of April to see if I ovulated if I don't he said next month I would start trigger shots I have heard trigger shots definitely help you ovulate so good luck everyone and keep BFP's coming as they keep me more motivated and makes everyday feel more positive that we will all get there soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I'm pretty excited!

Good luck Sandra!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - thats awesome that FF have marked your ovulation . Let the symptom spotting begin! Lol

Sandra - good luck with this round x

Im sitting on 7-8dpo... Pretty boring. Will start testing Thursday morning as I fly to Sydney for Easter and wouldnt mind some drinks over the weekend if its negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am having a "I suck at life" day :/ stupid TTC, stupid trying to lose weight, stupid everything blah! Vent vent vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I am having a "I suck at life" day :/ stupid TTC, stupid trying to lose weight, stupid everything blah! Vent vent vent
    I'm having a **** day too Channy! Another pregnancy annouced on FB and had to have an MRI on my wrist after work tonight so asked DH if he could get dinner ready as I would be late home. Got home at 6.30 and hadnt even turned on the oven to cook the fish he was planning on cooking. He the fluffed around for the next half an hour because I'm sure he thought I'd just do it! So frustrating!

In TTC news pretty sure AF will be here in full force tomorrow so I can start clomid the next day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Bigs hugs to you Channy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    fingers crossed you aren't able to drink Mumsical

I know how you feel Channy... I feel very blah today! Sick of my job (work with complete a**holes) sick of saving money for house and wedding, sick of trying to lose weight and sick of being patient about TTC!!! When it rains it pours huh.

Oh Teeja that sucks! Least he could have done is have dinner ready for you. grr.

Well 7DPO for me today and my temps keep rising so that must be a good thing Just playing the waiting game and not letting my mind symptom spot at all!! Doesn't help when my DF keeps asking if I am pregnant yet and not letting me do anything "incase" ah, men are so crazy sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pigeon so sorry this month was not yours.

That's good news teeja. Fx clomid does the trick! Hope your wrist is ok?

Hope you feeling better today Channy. I feel a bit like that today. Thank goodness for a very long weekend for me and a very short week next week!

Mcb, looking good! Hope the 2ww flies by for you and ends with great news.

Mumsical. Fx for you testing tomorrow!

Afm I didn't think it was our month and knew the chances of being utd were slim but it does not make af arriving any easier

I also rang the fs that the doc referred me to and it turns out its just an IVF clinic and they don't do all the tests and investigation! So I need to get another referral now. Dumb doc! Ggrrrr