Closed Thread
Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Funchu- think it was just expensive coz we had it done as part of our fs stuff so they charge a bit, won't tell DH urs was free lol

Rainbow glad ur getting symptoms puts ur mind at ease a bit. I didnt know seabiscuits pee a lot lol

MrsLA sometimes it feels good to get ur pent up annoyance at someone out, vent away

Thought I would post a pic of the pretty wedding I set up this morning to cheer anyone that needs it up
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364005280.919876.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364005292.037007.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm sure everything will be fine rainbow.

lol... Sometimes I want to stab people with forks.

DH's w@nk didn't end up being expensive at all. GP bulk billed our visit, sent us to pathology for a cup, then DH *ahem* filled the cup at home, then drove it to the lab. Unless we get hit with some huge fee when we get the results, it looks like it was virtually free! DH thought it was better to find out now if something is wrong, rather than spending months trying with possibly false hope. fx he gets the all clear & I get a BFP on 13 April!
    We didn't have to pay my DH's test either. Our GP got us to do a few tests before seeing the FS so we went in with everything and could start straight away

Love the chairs Channy, what a pretty colour!

What is everyone up to this weekend? We're out tonight for my friends bday and I'm finishing off some baby shower invitations for a friend

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Congrats! We are coming up 6 years too what r u doing for date night??
    Your DH is hysterical! I cannot wait to see that cake!

Rainbow - hope your date night went well. Don't worry about symptom free days. Pretty soon you'll wish you had more of them!

Lila - glad I could help. We all have bad days and it's so good when we get such wonderful support from the ladies on here.

MrsLA - one of those for you. How annoying that must be!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol... Sometimes I want to stab people with forks.
    Haha. We need an smilie icon for that!!

AFM - date night was amazing! We had cocktails before dinner. It was nice to have some adult conversation over dinner. Today it's so nice so when DD wakes up we're headed to the beach! Gonna enjoy these last few warm days as much as we can!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-03-2013),LilaJ  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love weddings!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That looks lovely Channy

We have been building a massive deck for the past few weeks, and time is running out (need it finished for my party in 2 weeks, and we are going away next weekend ) And I am so over working on this deck!
    Today, I need to help DH finish putting all the decking down, I need to clean the house, I need to do food shopping, AND I promised Id help out our CFA at a fundraiser they are doing.
    How on earth am I going to fit all of that in today??????
    (Def not by sitting here on BH with a coffee)

Hope everyone else has a more relaxing day planned.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Gorgeous Channy. Love the colours.

DP is working today so I am making slow cooked lamb shanks for dinner, and tomorrow is a Jewish holiday so I'm making a chocolate/orange almond torte (as you're not supposed to eat anything with wheat in it I think!) for that.

I have tomorrow off work which is good, but hell week at work commences on Tuesday, and culminates in my bosses wedding on Thursday afternoon where i am supposed to be keeping the kids occupied.

Not looking forward to it, fortunately I'm taking the kids home so will hopefully be in bed by 9:30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Gorgeous Channy. Love the colours.

DP is working today so I am making slow cooked lamb shanks for dinner, and tomorrow is a Jewish holiday so I'm making a chocolate/orange almond torte (as you're not supposed to eat anything with wheat in it I think!) for that.

I have tomorrow off work which is good, but hell week at work commences on Tuesday, and culminates in my bosses wedding on Thursday afternoon where i am supposed to be keeping the kids occupied.

Not looking forward to it, fortunately I'm taking the kids home so will hopefully be in bed by 9:30
    Mmmm I love lamb shanks, planning on doing some on the Easter weekend along with some homemade pasta. How do you do your lamb shanks Rainbow?

Had my last primolut last night so hopefully AF turns up this week and I can start Clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Teeja, I put them in my slow cooker with about 3/4 box of chicken stock, half a bottle of soy sauce, chopped up mushrooms, whole peeled garlic cloves and some rosemary and cook them on low for around 8 hours! They're delicious.

When they're cooked I turn the sauce into gravy.

Serve with mashed potatoes and snow peas

Yummy I want them now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yummmm lamb shanks.... just wish they didnt cost so much!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought 2 for $8 which I thought was pretty good, from the meat wholesaler down the road! They're usually expensive though.