+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: The home stretch

So I can't really remember what I ate today. I usually put it all in myfitnesspal, but I didn't today, so I'll try to remember and put it here:
    Breakfast: banana blueberry smoothie with low fat Greek yogurt and honey and a white coffee
    MT: cafe latte
    Lunch: pasta with stir through pancetta sauce
    AT: white coffee, kiwi fruit, 2 handfuls of peanuts, one handful of cherry tomatoes
    Dinner: 12wbt Thai chicken cakes with salad
    Dessert: small frozen yogurt

I'm positive I ate more than that, too. DS and I were grazing all afternoon today. But looking at it written down it's all fairly healthy choices. I try to make sure I've got plenty of snacks I can just plunge my hand into a packet and grab.

Also went for a jog tonight, I think I pushed myself too hard and was almost sick on the way home. 580 calories burned for a 25 minute jog, I'm pretty happy with that. Love running, it churns through the calories!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh dear, I've neglected you dear diary chugging along well here. No major major blowouts on the weekend, I did have fish n chips on Friday night but that's my treat night so all good. I'm really enjoying the 12wbt meals, we had nachos tonight!
    I'm not really calorie counting any more as I was racking up 1300-1700 per day (supposed to have 1700 when BFing, but eating a bit less than that doesn't seem to affect my supply) even having the odd treat. Joined the gym and have been a couple of times just to use the treadmill now it's dark too early to run outside. Looking forward to trying out some classes soon as well, I'd love to try boxing and zumba.
    Weighing in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    67.7, bang on 500g. 4.7 to go. The last 3 or so will be the real killers, they always are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in here- been on holidays over the weekend, so ate naughty foods including pizza, chicken parmiagana, and a few ice creams. But I tried to stick to reasonable portions and I went for 2 runs (was so lovely running by the beach- not on the beach because that's too hard!)
    Jumped on the scales tonight to see the damage and they said 67.8, so I could still be going for a loss on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    66.9kg, killing it we had the I-cant-believe-its-not-butter-chicken from the 12wbt tonight, soooo yummy. As I do with most things I doubled the recipe and added some extra veggies so in the end I made 8 serves out of it.

I can't believe I'm losing so much weight, I usually eat pretty clean anyway, and I've been indulging every now and then. The major changes have been cutting back on carbs at dinner, eating all low fat dairy, not just skim milk, and a bit more exercise. I think its the cutting back on carbs that's doing it. I still have a bit because it doesn't feel like a meal without carbs, but now I'll have like, a tablespoon of rice instead of a cup. I haven't increased my serves, just cut back on those carbs and it's making a huge difference, and i still feel full and I've still eaten all the yummy bits of the dinner.
    So I'm finding it fairly easy really as I've mostly cut back on stuff I'm not missing at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You are doing such an amazing job! Only just saw this tonight so didn't know you had it here but you are looking great post more update pics! Or are you only going to post one at the end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just at the end, TLT and thanks by the way.

I've fallen off the wagon a bit this week. I think I've been too cocky after my loss last week. So I've skipped one run and eaten a fair bit of rubbish- Chinese takeaway, pizza, a magnum one night, a couple of vinos another night. A bounty bar when I went to the supermarket. Far too much in one week.
    Sunday, time to wipe the slate clean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Everyone deserves a treat though right..? New week means fresh start.. Mmmm bounty bar lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to post yesterday. 66.4kg, so another pretty good loss.
    We went to the zoo yesterday and there wasn't a lot of healthy options, I decided to stuff it and get nuggets and chips. I didn't enjoy them at all, the dominant taste was grease, yuck. Saw some school girls come out with sushi and fruit salads (i didn't see them when i ordered) and got lunch envy.
    I've been spending the morning trying on dresses that haven't fit in years. Feels good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nice work! I can relate to that grease taste, I've noticed on foods I haven't been having recently and when I do it leaves a film on my mouth - gross!