+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: The home stretch

Hahahahaaaa, DD in the pram! Nope, she won't go in the pram unfortunately, she screams her head off things are better now, cake is done and in the fridge, party bags finished. All temptation out of eyesight
    Oh well, I will be super good at the party tomorrow. I've ordered a fruit platter and foccacia platter for the adults so i will have a big healthy breakfast and stick to fruit and a tiny sliver of cake. I've had more than my fair share of the party food today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default The home stretch

What about baby wearing? Some added weight resistance to your walk lol!

Good plan for tomorrow's party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    What about baby wearing? Some added weight resistance to your walk lol!

Good plan for tomorrow's party!
    I try to do this once a week- we live near a big park, and i get DS to ride his scooter and i wear DD. It's a real work out keeping up with DS!

Thanks
    Reviews

Today's off to a great start. Up for a jog this morning, and a healthy filling breakfast of scrambled eggs and grilled tomato on wholemeal bread. DS's birthday party today, he's a bit snotty but feeling fine, so it's all systems go!

Aaand DD's nappy just leaked all over me I knew the good fortune wouldn't last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have a great party day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (17-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I managed to be super restrained at DS's birthday- then not at all when I went out for dinner last night my friends decided to go for the banquet, so i felt like i couldn't be a party pooper and order off the menu. So. Much. Delicious. FOOD!!
    Im doing the 12wbt and Sunday is meant to be my rest day, but as its easier to exercise on the weekends, Sunday is my core and stretching day, so i did a yoga DVD. With DS, who climbed on my back any time I did any floor poses oh well, extra resistance!
    Food wise today: started with a banana, blueberry and low fat yogurt smoothie, my favourite. Out for lunch with friends and i had poached eggs on toast with avocado. A small sliver of cheesecake for DS's b'day with the grandparents this arvo, and for dinner some shepherds pie. A very small portion so I'm actually still really hungry. I might get myself a bowl of frozen peas in a minute, because I'm a weirdo and love them.
    The challenge this week will be getting out to exercise in this bloody awful heat. I'm considering joining the gym to use their treadmills when the weather sucks. Will also be handy come winter when it gets too dark to run outdoors at night.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The home stretch

The gym keeps me honest when the weather sucks! Though It's hard to fit it in around the kids sometimes, and MKR! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Well instead of having some frozen peas I had another slice of cake oh well I'm BFing I guess I can sneak in a few extra calories.
    I was really hungry last night after dinner, too, so I had another serve of dinner (wholemeal pasta with salmon, broccoli, lemon juice and cracked pepper, Yum!) I think I need to remember to eat enough calories (i get an extra 500 for BFing) or I'll get too hungry and use them up on naughty things. Like last night I probably wouldn't have eaten nearly as much if I'd had it all in one sitting instead of another serve an hour later.
    Today I had vegemite on wholemeal toast for breakfast, as we were out of yogurt for smoothies. Then i walked up to the shops in the next suburbs over and got some groceries and a skinny latte. So I've done a 1 hour walk and will also go for a jog tonight.
    So glad it's cooler today!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm weighing in today because it's weigh in day for 12wbt-

68.3!! That's a loss of 1.2kg. While I'm completely ecstatic with that loss, the sensible part of me knows I shouldn't be losing so much while BFing. So I'm going to have a good look at my diet over the next few days and see where I can add some more good calories. I'm supposed to be on 1700 a day, and most days I'm not hitting that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default The home stretch

That's a great loss for your first week! Definitely keep an eye on your calorie intake while your breast feeding, has your supply been affected at all?