+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Perth WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hi All

Can we please be a little more considerate to a member who is obviously having a very hard time of it.

That means that you take a step back and post with a bit of empathy and understanding. If you cannot do that, please do not post.

Posts getting annoyed or argumentative are not helping.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

beebs  (13-02-2013)

Default Re: Can my son go to 2 kindergartens? Separated parents.

Hey OP, I know a few kinders/childcare with kinder programs have programs that run over 2 days in Vic. Best place to start is look up the relevant council websites, all info should be there about hours etc or at least the phone numbers.

Not sure about the govt funding side, I would first look up dept ed website and go from there....

As it is the first year of 15 hours kinders are probably still experimenting how to provide the hours so may change them in 2014 so be best to contact them.

Also I believe enrollments open Mar 1st 2013 for 4 year old kinder 2014 and places can be in demand at the more popular kinders with parents lining up to put there forms in on Mar 1. So if there is one/a few that seems to suit (location/hours/staff etc) may be worth putting your forms in early and then decide later on when they have confirmed there hours etc.

I know doing two long days at kinder may not be for every child but just a suggestion to help you work through this tricky situation.

Good luck with the fact finding.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub