+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Did you Gender Guess correctly?

With my first child, I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant, that it was a boy. I just knew it. At the scan, I told the sonographer it would be a boy, there was not Question about it, and she was laughing at the conviction in my assumption, not so much when I was right. She even asked if I'd had a scan prior to find out!

This time, I feel it's another boy. I don't feel 'as strongly' about it, maybe I'm becoming more cautious in my old age LOL.

Have you guessed your genders right each time?
    Why did you pick that gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Did you Gender Guess correctly?

I picked it the first 2 times. I was absolutely certain from the day I pee'd on the stick that DS2 was going to be another boy.

This time I was wrong, we'd tried gender swaying and everything pointed to a girl (timed dtd, different symptoms from first 2pregnancies etc) but I was wrong, we're expecting baby boy #3.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

With my first I was the same as you, I "felt" it was a boy and I was not surprised at all when he was born and hubby said "you were right!"

This one I am not to sure.... Lol. No strong feelings and maybe cautious like you! I do think girl but maybe it is because I have a boy already. Either way doesn't matter at all as DS will be an awesome big brother to his sister or brother.

Are you finding out OP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I will be finding out. I'm a control freak, I have to know what to expect LOL

Maybe I'm being cautious also because this pregnancy has been so different. I have had extreme sickness and tiredness and so everyone says a girl, but I just don't 'feel' it's a girl. I sway closer to boy again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oopadayz For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I can't remember with my first as that was almost 9 years ago but with #2 as soon as I peed on that stick I felt boy. I had dreams about him and they were so real. We found out at 16 weeks that we were indeed expecting a boy and yes he was born a boy. With this one the feeling didn't come as quickly but about 12 weeks I just became more and more attracted to pink things even painting my nails pink - something I wouldn't usually do! So when we went for our gender scan again at 16 weeks I was certain they would say girl. Again I was right! A further 2 scans have also confirmed girl. I told DH that if we ever had a 4th we can skip finding out at the scan as I will already know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Nope! With DD I was right. I was completely positive this one was a girl and it's a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep! I had a feeling from day 1 it was a boy. Such a strong feeling too. I must admit though around Christmas people kept telling me things that kind I'd swayed me to "we'll maybe it IS a girl" but my intuition still said boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFlop View Post
    I told DH that if we ever had a 4th we can skip finding out at the scan as I will already know
    hahaha, mother knows best after all!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yup from the first scan I had boy vibe. My hubby and mother felt it even before that

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Did you Gender Guess correctly?

Nope. I had no idea either way with dd. I knew ds was a boy. I thought this bub was a boy but apparently she's a girl. Not that I'm fussed either way

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub