+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo I have a question for all the mummas out there- how do you put your newborn down to sleep if they have fallen asleep on you???? I wait until he goes into a deeper sleep but he wakes about 3mins after I put him down.....? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babehmamma View Post
    Hi all, a little late to join this thread but I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby and live in tarneit. Have been looking for a thread for people from this area so this is great. Do people hang out or is this solely an online thing?
    Welcome and congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbert View Post
    Sooo I have a question for all the mummas out there- how do you put your newborn down to sleep if they have fallen asleep on you???? I wait until he goes into a deeper sleep but he wakes about 3mins after I put him down.....? Any suggestions?
    I do the same as you, but I make sure he's already wrapped up (I use Love To Dream swaddle bag) so that when he falls asleep, I can gently put him down without disturbing him at all. I find if I then try to wrap him up after he's already asleep, this usually wakes him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Welcome and congratulations
    Thank you, so lovely!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babehmamma View Post
    Hi all, a little late to join this thread but I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby and live in tarneit. Have been looking for a thread for people from this area so this is great. Do people hang out or is this solely an online thing?
    Hi

As far as I know we are only online atm. I haven't been on this thread for a few weeks and it went quiet a little while back but it's good to see everyone back chatting.

I can't remember what everyone's stats are and would love to refresh instead of going back over this whole thread....

I'm in Hoppers/Tarneit, have an 8 month old DD and a 13 yo DS.

I'm 30.

Everyone else?

Hope you are enjoying this long weekend
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 30-03-2013 at 18:00. Reason: added age

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Altona, nearly 36yrs old with a 19mth & 4wk old DS.

Single mummy since I was 4mths pregnant with DS2, thanks to exDH having an affair. If any of you know any nice guys this side of town that wouldn't run a mile with 2 under 2, send them my way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    I do the same as you, but I make sure he's already wrapped up (I use Love To Dream swaddle bag) so that when he falls asleep, I can gently put him down without disturbing him at all. I find if I then try to wrap him up after he's already asleep, this usually wakes him.
    Thank you Pesca. We do wrap but he still wakes after putting him down. Oh well, we shall soldier on

Welcome babehmumma.

I'm 29, live in Werribee and have a 5 week old DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!!
    Im a married 29year old... Im 17weeks along on this crazy road..
    I live in Wyndham Vale and work full time, my family live a little bit away so its kinda hard to really talk to them...
    Would be really good to chat to and maybe meet up with some ladies in the area.
    Im due in sep on the 10th... Planning on having to baby down at Geelong as it was where my husband was born!

cant wait to meet the bubs and make friends!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome greery and babehmumma.

I am 26yrs with a nearly 4yr old DD and 31weeks pregnant with number 2. I have just recently moved to Williams Landing. happy to meet up with others but feeling pretty exhausted these days so don't venture much further than coffee and shops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So excited! Werribee mercy had a cancellation so are taking me as a late patient for maternity care. it means I don't have to drive 50km each way anymore. I had my first appt with them today and they were wonderful. Spent over an hour with me, there was no wait time, the ward rooms are double bed single occupancy rooms (this is public care too) so DH can stay with me overnight and they are are completely supportive of elective c section or Vbac and have told me I don't need to decide until I am ready.