+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubbert- congratulations on the birth of your son! Hope you are both doing well and getting lots of rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Pesca! I'm thinking of you.

Thank you all for the congrats messages. He is absolutely perfect- he is gorgeous, feeding great, sleeping well....it's just such an amazing experience. I'm still recovering, ended up back in hospital on Friday due to infection but I'm home and improving slowly each day.

How did moving day go Jez?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbert For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (04-03-2013),~Marigold~  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bubbert. Great to head you guys are settling in. Is this your first? Sorry you probably said but I have bad bang brain and can't remember a thing at the moment.
    Moving went smoothly. The removalists were great and had everything moved and furniture placed where I wanted it by the time DH got home from work on Friday. few teething problems with the house as it is a new house and we are the first tenants. The dishwasher isn't connected to water and one of the air con splits has no power connected to. The real estate said they will get onto it so hopefully they do so soon.

We found the harvest fruit and veg shop in point cook which looks great. Where does everyone buy their meat from in this area? we try to buy as little as possible from the supermarket as it always ends up costing more and the quality of fresh food is often crsp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear the move went well.

I'll have to check out that fruit and veg shop next time I'm at point cook- we still aren't happy with the grocers that we've tried in Werribee. Can't help you with the meat thing though - I'm vego - ohhh but my partner has just signed up at Taranaki Farm. If you go to their website they are all organic etc and deliver to your area.....if you are interested?
    Last edited by bubbert; 10-11-2013 at 08:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jez I buy my meat in bulk from Tasman Meats - they are just off Old Geelong Rd in Brooklyn (McDonald Rd). Have great weekly specials on top of cheaper meat than supermarket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pesca ill check it out.

Just called werribee hospital and told them I had just moved to the area and was wanting to book in with them to have bub but had heard they were quite busy and often full. The person I spoke with just said to fax a referral from my Dr over and they would be in touch with me. Didn't mention anything about being full or not able to take me. So fingers crossed I can have bub there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez if you can't get in with Werribee I can highly recommend bacchus marsh

Thanks
    Reviews
    How far away is that Bubbert?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's half an hour from me in Werribee but its a straight road there with no traffic lights, etc to hold you up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbert View Post
    Sorry I've been gone guys- had my baby boy Flynn on Sunday morning after a horrible 39hour labour. He is perfect and so worth it though.

Hope u r all well and keeping warm on this weird chilly day
    Congrats!!!! Beautiful name how is everything going? I'm slowly settling in my DS is 4 weeks old, the time has gone so quickly!!! Haven't chatted to my maternal child health nurse about mothers groups in the area-does anyone know how it works? I'm keen to chat with others, being a ftm it would be good to learn & share others experiences! Hope you're all going well