+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Cool Hoppers/Point cook/ Areas

Hello.
    Just wondering if anyone else is out this way.

I'm a 31yr old solo parent to an 8 year old, newly pregnant so soon to not be a solo parent as we start looking at adjusting to a 2 parent home and lifestyle. SCARY

DivinelySophistimicated is offline Hrmmm....The beauty that lies within *a blessing*-my day will come soon
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hello there!

I am 25yo single mum to 8yo DD. I am 10 weeks pregnant with #2 and like you am possibly giving it a shot at becoming a family with my on again/off again boyfriend!

I am in Point Cook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hoppers/Point cook/ Areas

Hi there - I'm only 10mins down the road from Point Cook

I'm 35yrs old with a 17mth DS and about to have no2 in 2 weeks time - solo parent as DH decided to leave when I was 4mths pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews

Hiya- I'm in Werribee (please don't judge me though, hehe). Pregnant with first- due Monday! Have a wonderful DP who is eager to become a dad.
    Last edited by bubbert; 10-11-2013 at 08:07.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey- Hoppers Crossing here and have lived in Point Cook/ Altona Meadows as well.
    Mum to a 13 year old son and an almost 7 month old daughter. I'm 30 years old
    Happy to keep in touch and great to see that there are some locals on here!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbert View Post
    Hiya- I'm in Werribee (please don't judge me though, hehe). Pregnant with first- due Monday! Have a wonderful DP who is eager to become a dad.

Edit- oh and I'm 29
    Are you having bub at the Mercy? Gotta say, the rooms feel like a hotel, big plasma TV's mounted on the wall in a single room with a double bed and and your partner is welcome to stay and sleep over the enitire time you are in Best public hospital ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey I'm in werribee, 25yo mum of 2 boys 3&1

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    Are you having bub at the Mercy? Gotta say, the rooms feel like a hotel, big plasma TV's mounted on the wall in a single room with a double bed and and your partner is welcome to stay and sleep over the enitire time you are in Best public hospital ever!
    No, I rang werribee at 5weeks and they were booked out! Haha.
    Delivering at Bacchus marsh instead- we are very happy with the care that we have received so far so hopefully the birth will also be a positive experience.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed I'll be able to tell you about it soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DivinelySophistimicated View Post
    hello there!

I am 25yo single mum to 8yo DD. I am 10 weeks pregnant with #2 and like you am possibly giving it a shot at becoming a family with my on again/off again boyfriend!

I am in Point Cook
    Hi Divinely - Fingers crossed things work out with you and your partner. How long have you been together. I've been with my partner for 2 yrs and whilst living apart we are great, I am terrified of living with him, I don't know that it will go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Hi there - I'm only 10mins down the road from Point Cook

I'm 35yrs old with a 17mth DS and about to have no2 in 2 weeks time - solo parent as DH decided to leave when I was 4mths pregnant
    Hi Pesca, how are you handling things becoming a solo parent. It can be hard and confusing but never fret, you will be better and do better on your own path without the drama. If any of us locals can help, please let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbert View Post

Edit- oh and I'm 29
    Hi Bubbert, how are you! LOL at the don't judge me comment. So, 1 more day apparently for you.. how are you feeling? Where are you birthing? Oh, now I see, Baccas Marsh. I didn't even consider that hospital! Is that private or public! Hopefully if you go over, it wont be by much!

Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    Hey- Hoppers Crossing here and have lived in Point Cook/ Altona Meadows as well.
    Mum to a 13 year old son and an almost 7 month old daughter. I'm 30 years old
    Happy to keep in touch and great to see that there are some locals on here!
    Hi Plexus, great to 'meet you'
    I'm so wrapped to see some people posting in here finally, as I'm relatively new to the area so don't really know anyone around here. Look forward to getting to know you and others

Quote Originally Posted by mummanna View Post
    Hey I'm in werribee, 25yo mum of 2 boys 3&1
    Hi Mummanna, how are you! Lovely to 'meet' you also. I look forward to getting to know you more also, don't be shy, pop in and have a chat soon!

I'm so wrapped to see some people posting here now!
    I've been in Hoppers for 2 yrs now after living basically every except the west side of melbourne, so it's all still new to me, and I don't really know any people out here, so I'd really love to get to know some more people locally.

Pop back in and let us know how your going and how you are, what you've been up to, your children, pets, life lol, you know, just over share because i'm a nosey little so-and-so LOL