+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    West Australia
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    I pay a little off all my bills each fortnight. Figure out how much your bills are each month or quarter and then pay enough off each week/fortnight (whenever you get paid) so that by the time the bill arrives you'll have already paid it :-)

This ios what I do.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do the same as everyone else work out the bills (e.g $100 phone/month) and then work out how much each fortnight I should put away into my bills account as I get paid fortnightly. That way the money is sitting there ready to go when the bills go in.

Got a bit over-excited when I started my first real full-time job and going 2 months without an income and spent all of my savings and now feel sick in my stomach about my lack of savings, despite having a budget plan. It feels horrible, I've always had at least a $1000 buffer zone and now I have nothing

Similar Threads

1. How do you pay your bills?
    By Witwicky in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:45
  2. Water Bills ..
    By CocktailBubba in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-05-2012, 13:53
  3. Organizing bills
    By bigZ in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 25