We're TTC with male factor fertility issues, so we usually try to wait until a positive OPK and then DTD (so 'save them up' for a few days beforehand). I ran out of my oracle OPKs and used a spare FR one which I don't like as much. It was negative but I have horrible O pain and heaps of EWCM so I'm worried if we hold off we'll miss it! Should I wait another day? Or should we get busy??