+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie,ttc or maybe baby??

Hello ,

my name is Marie , I'm 31 and the mother of 3 beautiful girls. have been haven a bit of a tough time the last few weeks and a mate said this site is helpful and that it was full of wonderful lady's , so here is my story.(all in the last 3 weeks)
    we're to start , sort of in freak out mode . Hope you guy s can give me some peace of mind , partner and I had sex 7 days before my due period(1st Feb) no period , I've had light cramps , tingling in the breasts and have been having vertigo and throwing up, I've try ed to get to a doc to get a blood test but had to wait .

Well went to the doc on Thursday(7th Feb) and got a blood test , won't no till Monday , but Sat morning I had a light brownish show , an hour later a mild reddish bleed . But no cramping just a heavy feeling , bleeding didn't even fill a pad and lasted on and off for 3 days.were as my normal flow is always heavy till my lats day and i have major cramps to the point of not getting out of bed.
    (Today)
    Ok well i'm very confused atm , i did a home test this morning and it was positive , but when i went to get my blood results they were neg ?? did i get bloods done to early ?? this is all so very strange nothing like my other pregnancy's i never had spotting and i always new i was pregnant before a test so this is all so very weird
    I think ill wait a week and i may go back to the doctors , any thoughts out there???
    the line on my test was faint but there .I don't know how to feel atm i don't want to get all happy if i'm not .... i should no all this by now but this is so different.
    thank you all for the chance to talk to someone about this .

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Newbie,ttc or maybe baby??

Hi and welcome to BH!

With my pregnancy last year, I had one pos then one neg HPT. Then the test at the Doc was negative. Then I had a further pos then neg then pos HPT over the next two days, then was told by the doctor (after the blood tests) that I was having a failing pregnancy. Then two hours later she rang and told me that I was pregnant after all!

So, I feel your frustration. I hope you find out soon...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Littlemisses03  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh that is so stressfull!!! It is super hard to do but I guess you will have to wait and see, maybe just go straight for the ultrasound as soon as you can so then it is an undeniable yes or no?

Sorry don't know much about how it all actually works?

But 18 months ago I was told I was pregnant and then I wasn't pregnant about 5 times in 2 weeks! Drove me nearly crazy but things will sort themselves out and go either way in a short period of time.

Hope I didn't make it worse - sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littlemisses03,
    I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough time atm and really hope you get some answers soon.

You might get some more help or support on our general health forums or try the pregnancy health forums too.

Take care,
    Jules x