Hi Bubhubbers,

I am seeking a Sydney woman in her third trimester to assist me with a course I am studying in infant observation.

I would greatly appreciate your genorsity to share the ups and downs of your babies first year of life with you. The course I am studying is designed to assist professionals learn about infants through watching them rather than reading about them. I have heard from previous students and families who have been the volunteers that this has been a rewarding experience and the mums have enjoyed the presence of another adult in their home without the pressure to entertain them - and who could resist having someone who is just as excited by your babies new developments as you are!

I don't want to make any older children jealous so if you have older children we would need to arrange a time for me to visit each week when they are at school / childcare.

And in case your wondering - it is a course requirement that I hold a current working with children check and insurance.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact me at narellestudent@hotmail.com or 0411 101 859 for more information.

Regards,

Narelle