Closed Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on your twin boys wishful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVFforbaby, that must be hard! Again none of my business but I tend to agree with what people are saying- its your baby, your family, your choice. If you let people make these big decisions for you where does it stop? Just say it politely, write it down if you need to so you don't get upset

Thanks for all the tips about the baby stuff. Been having a lot of fun looking! Our baby expo is in late October so a bit hesitant about waiting until then to get things but something to definitely consider.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes shopping for baby stuff is so much fun! We pick up our cot & mattress next week off layby. Yay! I've been looking up Nursery room designs online. Can't wait to get into it! The Baby expo is next week-end too! So exciting. I can't wait! We are probably gonna go do a ikea visit to to look some chest of draws & stuff too!

Congrats on twin boys wishful!
    Last edited by Qloulou; 12-06-2013 at 12:27.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We've bought: MCNs, a bassinet, some swaddles and some wraps, a quilt and wall hangings for his nursery.

We already have a cot (we are stripping and sanding it back at the moment), a reversible car seat (that I bought for work last year) and loads of clothes from friends.

Need/want: new cot mattress, protectors, sheets etc, pram (mum is buying us a BJCM), breast pump, some more nappies (prefolds and covers for newborn) and liners etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky...we got the safe and sound first time around. Loved it!
    The only thing I would say about forking out for a second seat is, think about whether u might go for a 6m to 8years seat instead.
    our little baby didn't do crèche or anything, so we only needed the one seat in the beginning, and she has grown so quickly that at two years old she is 100cm tall, and 16kg. The safe and sound is only rated to 18kg.
    our second seat we bought is the larger one (thank god), and after forking out another $400 it should last another 6years...hopefully!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh didnt know about the 6 month to 8 year old ones that's definitely a god idea plus I will be off work about 6 months so we can use the one we bought till then then get the second one for 6- 8 yr old awesome idea ta !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayez2000 View Post
    Clucky...we got the safe and sound first time around. Loved it!
    The only thing I would say about forking out for a second seat is, think about whether u might go for a 6m to 8years seat instead.
    our little baby didn't do crèche or anything, so we only needed the one seat in the beginning, and she has grown so quickly that at two years old she is 100cm tall, and 16kg. The safe and sound is only rated to 18kg.
    our second seat we bought is the larger one (thank god), and after forking out another $400 it should last another 6years...hopefully!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivfforbaby View Post
    I need help my partner and I would like to know the sex but my mum whom I'm very close with doesn't want to know and is making it very difficult she is coming over from tas to the mainland to be in the delivery room with myself and my partner and thinks it will be more special to not know (which I understand)
    My husband thinks she's being selfish as I can't put it on FB or talk gender related round her and he says he won't not not talk sex related for her argh so stressed about it any ideas what to do?
    Hun... My opinion is that this is your baby and you need to make decisions for yourself and hubby. Everyone will have opinions on your pregnancy, labour and parenting.
    You need to do whats right for your little family.
    If you decide to find out the gender of your baby then do it!!!! Its a personal choice and no bodys buisness. I dont mean to be harsh but your Mum is a Grandparent... this is a parents decision.
    I would be honest and tell her whats happening, dont allow it to be a discussion point. She will find out prebirth when she sees the clothes and nursery! And its not pressure you need during labour. I would tell her that YOU have decided to find out the gender of YOUR child and wont be keeping it a secret - end of story xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone been mia for a while..had trouble logging on. Got some reading and catching up to do!
    Hope everyone is well and now starting to decorate pink or blue :-) we find out on Sunday wat we r having.
    12 week scan went great! Didn't get the best pics though.

Good night ladies

Sent from my LG-P970 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at your scan Mrs day! So exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs days- I think we are at the same week! (I'm 15 weeks monday!) have they said that they will defiantly be able to tell you the sex when you go for your scan? we want to find out before 20 weeks but we have been told its not 100% accurate till 20 weeks!