Closed Thread
Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all!
    Wow - everyone's news is just so fantastic - It really puts a smile on my face this morning - unlike my 650am wake up from my lil' birdy!
    Anyway, after a gorgeous morning play session, I am set for the day....
    the choc cake sounds lovely - I have made something like that in a mug before - awesome with a dollop of ice cream!
    No news here - which is just fine by me...no news is good news.
    I haven't had regular bloods, but I will ask when I see my obgyn next week, as I have had several doctors at work as me if I am trying to impersonate a ghost...just a wee bit pale...I have had to buy a shade of estee lauder 3 lighter than my normal...I think I might need some iron!
    I have a anterior placenta - so I hardly feel too much...but when I get into bed at night I am getting low down kicks in my left side - cute!
    I am sooooo looking forward to birthing this lil one - I loved my last delivery. What an adrenaline pump...beats a carnival ride I can tell you. Ellie was a super delivery and so I might be fooling myself, but I am hopeful for the same.
    for those of you who haven't done it - don't fear it
    Anyway - congrats to all your gorgeous mum's to be - how lovely it is to share this journey.
    Thanks for all the awesome photos..I cant load any so it's nice to see other people's little ones.
    here's to another week!
    R

Thanks
    Reviews
    To another week Nayez time is flying now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loving the shopping

We are heading to the baby expo next weekend to do some shopping for car seats, pram, cot/change table. I have found the linen that I love but havent been able to get in my previous budget... so might be extending hehehe

What car seats are you ladies looking at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another 2 boys to add!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need help my partner and I would like to know the sex but my mum whom I'm very close with doesn't want to know and is making it very difficult she is coming over from tas to the mainland to be in the delivery room with myself and my partner and thinks it will be more special to not know (which I understand)
    My husband thinks she's being selfish as I can't put it on FB or talk gender related round her and he says he won't not not talk sex related for her argh so stressed about it any ideas what to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your twin boys wishful

IVF4baby, I'm trying to find a nice way of saying your mum has had her turn with you and any other siblings you may have. This is your turn with your partner and both your wishes are what is important with your pregnancy and your mum should respect that and will probably love the idea of knowing once she knows I hope I have not been too direct as I mean no disrespect to you or any of your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no no disrespect taken I feel the same but don't know how to put that into words to her

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivfforbaby For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow!
    Two boys...woohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 boys how cute ! Congratulations I went with the safe and sound car seat which is used from birth to 4 years old or so. I laybuyed it few months ago though laybuy ends next week. It is a safe and sound one . Probably will get a second one I don't mind if its not the same hopefully a bit cheaper to put in hubby's car too or vice versa so we don't have to continually take them out. Plus it will get use when we have a second which we plan on being close in age. IVFfORBaBY it's definitely you and hubby's decision . We had two people tell us not to find out the sex as "don't u want it to be a surprise" like hello it is a surprise already as we had luck with our first go at IVF after TTC for over a year and half. We didnt care what sex it was as long as it was healthy. We were just impatient and excited and dying to know. It is you and and hubby's decision don't let anyone make you feel like you arnt doing the right thing it's your choice. I totally respect that people do want to wait and that is there decision , I wish I was that patient

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://m.britax.com.au/car-seats/pla...ushion-aniseed

Car seat link above I don't know how to do a direct link ! Um pram I went with bugaboo donkey otherwise I would have probably gone with icandy though donkey is wider I like that when I have a second bub they will be next to each other. Bath I got a finding nemo one from babies r us very cute and was half price at the time. I'm bottle feeding so got closer to nature bottles and a electric sterilizer which was also on special make sure bottles are bpa chemical free . I have bought a Disney starry nights cot set which has a quilt , sheet and pram blanket it's basically white with silver embroidery of Winnie the poo.its plain but I like it. Havnt got a cot yet but will probably get the Winnie the poo one from babies r us . I bought a bassinet which is the same "starry nights" one. That's about it for now! Still need to get a monitor most likely with get a oricom one. Will definitely be set for baby 2 .i think as it's our first we have gone a little crazy though have definitely bought things when on sale which saved some money.

Quote Originally Posted by bamca View Post
    Glad to hear everyone is going so well!

I just had some blood tests with my GP and my lovely bubby has depleted my nutrients! No iron, no vitamin D on so many multis at the moment Poor little thing also has gotten itself 3 weeks of vitamin d treatment when its born too. No wonders so tired!

Been having a lot of fun at the sales and can't wait to the end of fin year. How's everyone doing shopping for the big items like cots/ prams etc? Would love to hear some feedback on what everyone is finding