Closed Thread
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After a lot of pain Friday and yesterday I'm thinking it was a major growth spurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing, I bet you feel good handing in your last assignment to uni. Well done!

Clucky, I hope you start feeling better soon with your aches and pains. Definitely a good idea to hit the mid year sales for more maternity clothes . I'm also a bit freaked about the pain of birth but what will be will be. 13 years since my last baby I think I have over dramatized it in my head lol.

FANTASTIC NEWS WAITING! I have been wondering how your bubs has been with having an echo and possible cardio probs. That's so good to hear.

Qloulou, a 28 week scan will be an awesome scan to have. I hope all goes well with you placenta and it moves up as it should for you.

Wishful, beautiful baby bump good luck for your scan on Tuesday, I hope the babies co-operate for you and you have a wonderful gender party, what a great idea. Glad your pains were just growth related.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off topic here but my hubby has a really good recipe for a 3 min choc cake that he has made for me a few times now when I crave it. I have copied it off his face book and posted it bellow. Very yummy, especially with smarties in it and whipped cream and coco on top. My hubby spoils me so if you are interested and feel like some hot choc cake this one is a good one.

Just had a go at making choc cake in a mug for my pregnant wife. My recipe is 1/4 cup SR flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 heaped teaspoon and then a bit more cocoa, 1/2 a whisked egg a jamie oliver dollop of olive oil (big splash) and 1/4 cup of milk. mix dry ingredients, add egg and stir then stir in oil then stir in milk mix to a delicious consistency then microwave for 3 mins and viola!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Torie that choc cake sounds awesome, I might have to give it a go! Childbirth is scary... I’m hoping to go for a Vbac this time around though, hopefully...
    Yay for the last assignment Dancing!
    Wishful, your gender party sounds like lots of fun and it does sound like a growth spurt, it’s amazing how much they grow in such a short time and our bodies feel the pain of it. We have just started out the room that will be the nursery this weekend, I love decorating, we are doing a travel themed nursery this time around.
    Waiting, I’m so pleased everything is all ok.
    Qloulou, a big congrats on your little man and fingers crossed your placenta moves up.
    I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. Apologies, if I’ve missed anyone.
    Last edited by sunrose; 10-06-2013 at 13:41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunrose For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! Now I'm gonna have to make chocolate pudding yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yummm!!! I am sugar addicted right now all about mandm this morning hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear everyone is going so well!

I just had some blood tests with my GP and my lovely bubby has depleted my nutrients! No iron, no vitamin D on so many multis at the moment Poor little thing also has gotten itself 3 weeks of vitamin d treatment when its born too. No wonders so tired!

Been having a lot of fun at the sales and can't wait to the end of fin year. How's everyone doing shopping for the big items like cots/ prams etc? Would love to hear some feedback on what everyone is finding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bamca, I have gotten the cot + mattress, cradle + mattress and sheets but no quilt set yet, I got a pram where the pram part is also the car seat which then means I don't have to wake her up to put her in and out the car and when she grows out the pram it turns into a stroller. I have a sound only baby com given to me and that will be fine for me. I will bath her in the laundry trough and am yet to buy her cupboards, nappy stacker and change table frame that goes on top of her cupboard. Anything else we need we will buy as it comes up. I'm not sure on bottles, pumps, sterilizers etc as I will be breast feeding like the last 4 times I hope. So much has changed though as when the big kids were little we were told to give babies water in between feeds and now it's a no no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buying things for bub is exciting ! Especially since its our first. I've bought a fair few clothes which I just had to get as we're so cute. Get my car seat and pram out of laybuy in another week can't wait even though it won't be used to October . I've got pretty much everything but nappies, swaddle blanket things, formula, some smaller towels and all the baby bath soap and creams ect and cot as have bought bassinet and will use that for few months . Will get all those when a bit closer to due date maybe a month prior. Few little things I need here and there but most of the more costly purchases are out of the way which is what I wanted as still working full time . Glad everyone is doing well it's such a exciting time but can I say the growing pains at night are horrible and almost have me in tears some times! I can feel bub kick so much more now especially when I eat the little bugger dosnt stop! Just a quick question does anyone have regular blood tests to check levels ect I havnt had any to check my iron is right ect since I found out at 4 weeks I was preg. I'm now 22 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mmm Torie that cake sounds so yummy, Ive been craving chocolate so much! (must be a girl )

Ive started buying a few things for bubs. We are planning on re-using most things from DD (mostly the big items) but I won a 2ndhand pram on Ebay today (went to check it out yesterday) and have bought a few new mcns but apart from that nothing much yet!! There's a few things Im contemplating getting (a decent feeding pillow and a new breast pump) but I think this time Ill mainly be stocking up on boring things like wipes, household stuff etc..