Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Qloulou on your baby boy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little man is hiding. his hands over his face.

Scan.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those pictures are gorgeous Qloulou, you must be so proud of your mini man xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations QLOLOU! It's funny at my ob checkup last week bub was doing the same pose. Gosh they are already cheeky !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!

Sorry I have been mia over the last few weeks. Last assignment for uni handed in! I am going to take next semester off uni as I am just too tired too keep going.

Great news on all the scans. I cant believe we are all hitting the half way point.

Torie - I am glad you have taken a break. I have stopped taking on counselling clients as well. Makes working life a little bit easier.

I am feeling much better now. Bub is moving around heaps, makes it hard to concerntrate as I just smile and cant think of anything else. Spending as much time as possible chilling out. I get so achy and grumpy if I do too much! Lol I think I was a bit delusional that all this wouldnt start until late in pregnancy. No idea!!!

Just over a week until my morph scan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Torie  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The time is definitely flying that's for sure! My maternity tights I bought at 3 months are now getting too tight will have to buy some more soon. Glad I only got one pair of good maternity ones as they wernt cheap but i have definitely got wear out of them by wearing them every weekend. Glad it's almost half year sales time! The ankle and back pain has definitely started and my boobs must be growing again as they ached all night !!! And my backs been killing me and the lack of sleep! Ah in a way I'm freaking about the birth part but in a way I can't wait to have these achy pains gone! Hope everyone is doing well and have a great weekend! We arnt going away as paid our ob management fee this week plus planning on going overseas next year. Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thought Id pop back in and let you know I had my Morph scan and echocardiogram on Wed and bubs is perfectly healthy!!! Cardiologist was very happy and couldnt see any abnormalities with bubs heart. Bubs was very cheeky though and as soon as the sonographer started he/she rolled on to their tummy and wouldnt move no matter what we did! When the cardiologist walked in he/she rolled over and was the perfect model baby... the sonographer couldnt believe it after trying for an hour to get it to roll!!! Cheeky monkey for sure. Was really cute and laying there sucking its thumb. We didnt find out the sex though. Oh, and my placenta has finally moved up PHEW!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats waiting! It's great just knowing everything is fine with bub. My Placenta is lying low. So I have to do another scan at 28weeks. I googled it & it does usually correct it's self most of the time by the third trimester. So hopefully it moves up. Happy to get another scan in eight weeks but lol. Hope every-one is having a great long week-end. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all enjoying the long weekend!!

20 weeks yesterday gee I remember being 6 weeks and thinking I would never get here

Morph scan on Tuesday can't wait then we are having a gender reveal party next Saturday with our family where I'm getting 2 cakes made with either pink or blue sponge

Can't wait to be able to setup the nursery but have to wait as we are starting renovations in 4 weeks eek

Thanks
    Reviews