Closed Thread
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, glad to hear everyone is getting on well or as well as they can

Congrates to the new mummy's to be.

Have my 18-20 week scan tomorrow, hopefully baby will be opened legged this time so we can know for sure what it is I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow and popping out.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Familyinthemaking!
    My scan is on Thursday. 4 more days!!! I'll be 20 weeks on thursday.
    So exciting. I can't wait.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay hope all goes well tomorrow family !!!! I've got another ob appointment tomorrow . Dreading it as I seem to get a internal every time I go just wondering what everyone else's obs do at there appointment ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, family and clucky with your appointment and scan today. As for internal exams, I have not had one yet. I have had weekly internal scans for cervical length though but no Dr's down there since embryo transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I feel bad about barging back in here and I hope that you all don't mind. Things have been crazy for me, with ms, an ear infection for myself and ds, my one year old in hospital, an appendicitis scare, severe ligament and abdominal pain, multiple doctor visits for Ds and myself low amount of fluid in amniotic sac, the list goes on, lol! I'm 20 weeks now and we had our 19 week scan last week. I can officially join Team blue as we have our second little man on the way . It sounds like an exciting week with lots of scans coming up. For those still suffering from MS, I hope it ends soon for you. Clucky did the Ob give you an indication of why he/she is doing an internal at each visit? It does them a clearer view of bub, so perhaps that's it? I would ask though, especially as they are not pleasant, maybe they can do the check ups without them, they are not fun . I will make an effort to be more active on here now, if you will have me back and I've been enjoying hearing about all the pink and blue bubbas that will be here before we know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was dreading it so much today at Ob visit that after the ultrasound he said wasn't required today as he could now see something was ok on the ultrasound monitor think was due to placenta or something. Was great to see bub kicking and punching ! We saw her little bottom and there was definitely no boy bits visible .A big congrats sunrise a baby boy how cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the joys of pregnancy. Sitting here after a lovely 75g cocktail in pathology for my GTT. It nearly came up as quick as it went down. Fingers crossed it all comes back fine xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Torie...does your OBGyn know what u get up too?
    Mate, you need to slow down before u fall down! Take time out, and rest your bod ( I am typing this in bed at 10am).
    trust me on this...stress does dreadful things to pregnancy hormones....relax GF!
    My OBGyn would have a FIT!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All went well with u/s yesterday. It's a boy! Very obvious

Thanks
    Reviews