Closed Thread
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What an awesome pic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome pic newbeee22...
    We also just had our 12 week scan at 12w6d. But pics are not clear. Everything was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pics newbeee, my DP is using the latest scan pic as a book mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pics newbee!
    Happy birthday Roch!
    I got sooooooo spoilt..and I bought two new pairs of boots..woohoo.
    scan was awesome..terrible photos, but the best news is THE HEMATOMA IS GONE! God what a relief, I didn't realise how stressed I was until I saw it gone.
    Best day in a long time..not dampened at all by a house full of gastro!
    Instead of a nice night in a hotel, trip to Chinatown, markets etc, it was straight to MILs house and bed...oh we'll, w will survive.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Roch  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newbee awesome pic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful baby Newbee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I hope you're all travelling well.

Today I had to tell a good friend that I am pregnant. She is also TTC and had a m/c last year. Her baby would have been due right about now. She is over the moon for us, she knows we've not had an easy road. But my heart is breaking for her, I've been on the other side of this conversation so many times, I know how difficult it must be for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Have to love weekend trading At work only 3 hours into my shift and another 5 to go. How is everyone else coping with working full days while the fatigue of first trimester/start 2nd is happening? I've found with my work schedule of 6 days on 1 day off, I spend my 1 day going to my appointments and never being able to catch up on rest or getting things sorted! Would love to hear how the rest of you are multi tasking at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bamca, I'm not coping too well either. I study full time, have sports 5 days a week with my 13 yr old son along with his medical/ hospital appointments every week for his autism. I have a 14 yr old daughter in Jazz singing, concert band playing clarinet and bass clarinet. I work part time providing remedial therapies to mostly post cancer clients. I work part time painting and decorating with my husband in our painting business and we DJ on weekends with the Navy club and RSL. On top of that I have Tuesday mornings in hospital with ultrasounds every week and ob appointments every week (hopefully last week this week!) and cardiologist/pacemaker checks, anesthetist app coming up etc etc. I'm not coping. I've started crying at weird times (including in lectures) which I'm trying to handle without my psychologists help as seeing him is more appointments! I just slept for 4 hours today and my house work and food in my cupboards is lacking. I'm tired all the time, bad headaches and round ligament pain that is so painful it keeps me awake along with my infected varicose veins down one leg. I'm on so much medication I feel I rattle when I walk (when it's not too painful to stand and walk) lol. BUT.... every day keeps passing into the next which is another day closer to relief and holding our darling daughter. I would do it all over and over for her. Can you reduce your hours or only book appointments so they are finished by a certain time on your day off so you can have a nap? I'm the last one in the world that would listen to my own advice here but no one is super woman, you cant do it all and being pregnant is a job in it's self. Put yourself first, say no to overtime and helping others till you are rested and recharged if you can.

Greenmoon, that must have felt absolutely terrible. Well done for being open and honest with her. I had someone avoid me and stop being my friend when she got pregnant because I was going through TCC. I never knew what I had done wrong till I found out she had a son born 3 weeks ago. She thought telling me would hurt more than her cutting me out her life! I felt it was her taking the easy road.

Congrats Nayez on the hematoma being gone YAY!!!

I hope everyone else is going well and enjoying being up the duff.
    Last edited by Torie; 01-06-2013 at 18:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Bamca and Torie

I really struggled with MS and fatigue up to about 14w. I became really anxious as a result. I know how you both feel as I have had to continually watch this!

My recommendation... and its easier said than done but you need to cut yourself some slack. I stopped doing overtime, shuffled my work so I did really mindless tasks in pm when I felt horrible. I am at uni so decided I was going to be okay with a lower mark than usual this semester.
    I also said no to alot of invites from friends as I just needed to rest. Some dont get it and were a bit ****ty but too bad! It was really hard as I am a neat freak but I let the house get a bit messy...
    I am still trying to only book 1-2 things on weekends now as I know I just feel sick and horrible if I do too much xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Torie  (02-06-2013)