Closed Thread
Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup I have been getting that too! Sometimes it is so bad that when I sneeze I get a bit of pain in the Tum . A lot of people I know who have been preg before say its normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hooray rainbow! Team blue

Bamca OMG potatos were staple in first tri. Especially chips!

Nayez hopefully your tummy settles x

I have been getting a really tender belly for last few week on/off. Its not ligament pain but more on my belly. Anyone else?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bamca I had heaps of that pain in first tri. Its your ligaments and uterus stretching. Try a couple of panadol, lots of water and lying down to rest if possible.
    I had a few baths after I stopped the pessaries. My Ob said it was okay, you just need to make them warm not hot so you dont overheat. I found them so relaxing and they helped with the pain. Talk to your Dr to confirm x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I was told if you start perspiring its too hot as means its above your body temp. Grab one of those bath thermometers, that way you will already have one when bub arrives x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in my bath and I find it helps so much with aches and pains. Same as the shower, as long as it isn't steaming hot and making you hot it is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    I steered clear of baths for the first trimester. Now I have a bath (not hot) at least twice a week, I find a bath very relaxing and great for my aches.
    I was suppose to have my morphology scan yesterday but due to the OB doing all his own scans and needing to attend a birth it was cancelled I'm quite proud of myself, no tears! Now we need to wait over a week due to DP flying out to work this morning and not back for a week. It's all put a bit of a damper on my birthday (tomorrow). I was looking forward to doing some shopping this weekend. We still don't know what we're having! Might see if I can get a GP appointment just so I can hear bub's heart beat. I'm sure I'm going to be one of those mums that has to check on their sleeping baby every 5 mins!!! Lol.
    I think I'm finally starting to feel bub move

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, baths are a weird one aren't they...? No clear concensus...I have avoided them altogether.
    on a brighter note...it's my birthday tomorrow, so we decided that a little time in Melbourne would be nice....sooooo, I rang the USS clinic and they had an appointment for us!!! So we get to see bub 8 days earlier than we planned....sooo excited!
    Everyone sounds like things are moving along so well...hope everyone stays that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my bath. I put Lavender essential oil in it and light candles. I also have a heater it the room because my tummy doesn't fit under the water anymore and it's so cold in our house sometimes! I have bathed since 12 weeks on and have it a normal temperature. My cat jumps in with me and floats on her back most the time so it cant be too hot for her lol. (She is really attracted to specific essential oils)

I got great news yesterday. My son, 13, has autism and he had his cognitive function IQ assessment and he came back normal and able to go into any high school he wants

I had my cervical ultrasound (4th one over 4 weeks) and my cervix has appeared to stop shortening this week and if confirmed next week then I wont need a cervical stitch which carries a 10% chance of loss of baby.

Happy happy happy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its exciting hearing everyone find out wat they r having! 2 more sleeps until our 12 wk scan and we r booked into first photos in 2 weeks to find out the sex...countdown is on :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news torie!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Torie wat great news!! I didn't see ur post before?
    Ur cat in the bath made me laugh!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsDay For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (29-05-2013),Torie  (30-05-2013)