Closed Thread
Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Agree with including November so cycle buddies can join!

Yay knitting nancy! My clinic took me off progesterone the day they told me I was BFP! I can remember the levels.
    I rang them and they said my levels are really high and my body will sustain it, they will double check my levels on Friday but all should be fine

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everyone is doing well. I can't wait for my scan- 2 weeks from tomorrow! My MIL said-"we are always waiting for something- that is just life." Made me realise its true, waiting for holidays, waiting for the weekend etc.

I am starting to crave cheese. Can't remember cravings with no.1. No ms yet but last time didn't get it till exactly 6w. Bring on Saturday I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheese!!! I'm eating about 3 cheese stringers a day since EPU lol DH though they would be good recovery food

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everyone is doing fine and enjoying their pregnancy. I can't wait till the 14th of March either Tamalyssa! It's going to be an awesome day. Thanks for sharing about the waiting thing, it is so true and looking at the wait till scan now does not seem like eternity any more.

As for cheese I've been eating heaps as well. I've been having weird cravings and bad morning sickness since about 4dp5dt. My fav at the moment is raw red capsicum and nutella, bacon which I never liked much before and raw red onions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    November people are fine the more the merrier ! I had only added up to Oct at the time due to the timing being jan/early feb and as there was no other thread ,but yep it's fine congrats girls. I'm seven weeks and one day now it's flying ! Nausea seems to hit me hard at night especially! I slept on lounge last night with a bucket next to me but no vomiting as yet ! Scan is on Monday I am a little scared but looking forward to it. How's everyone else been ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nausea is the worst! Sometimes I think I'd rather just be sick so it's over just about as soon as its done!!
    Since our scan on Tuesday, I haven't had any nausea which is worrying. I know symptoms come and go but I just wish I could feel more pregnant and stop worrying. Really really hope our OB has a monitor so we get another look .itll make me feel better that's for sure!

just googled our OB and it says she has an ultrasound machine.. Woo hoo.. Excited now!! Can't wait for Tuesday!
    Last edited by kdsd; 28-02-2013 at 09:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So THIS is where you all are! I thought you'd all absconded after you got your BFPs! I've been cycling with some of you since Oct I think (when we did our first round) so I feel right at home among you ladies. And yes, we finally got our BFP too, third time lucky!

Due date is 1 Nov but I will ask my OB for 30 Oct as that is my bday and would be the greatest 35th bday pressie ever!
    As for scans, I have booked three in a row! Its our first bub and I will go for scans etc as much as I feel the need for:

13th at the radiology centre
    20th at my FS
    27th at my OB

As for symptoms, I have regular cramping and hovering abdominal pain every so often. I feel HUGE- constantly pekish but as soon as eaten feel 9mnths pregnant. Have picked up 1.7kg since started our FET cycle. Not being able to exercise much is not really helping either (everyone keep telling me off from exercising exept walking- boring and doesnt engage the muscles and heartbeat!) have very occasional MS about every third day.

So glad I found you all again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362013390.845926.jpg
    Thought I'd share my 4w6d pic (today) I feel huge- usually have a flat tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome cha cha! Those who have had the 7 week scan do you know if you can get ultrasound pics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Welcome cha cha! Those who have had the 7 week scan do you know if you can get ultrasound pics?
    My OB even gave me a DVD of our scan I can watch the flicker of that tiny heartbeat anytime I want now!

Yesterday I vomited for the first time and I have only had 4 pieces I toast in two days. I had a little upset tummy this morning too. I'm not sure if I have picked up a tummy bug or if it is my little tummy bug causing the havoc lol. I am 8w tomorrow and so far only had a little nausea. Hoping it is just a bug.

Genea handed me over to my OB this week. Do other clinics normally hand you over at a similar stage?