Closed Thread
Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anterior placenta here too!! I think I've felt a few kicks but hubby hasn't felt anything 16+2 today.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I also have an anterior placenta! Anyone with one have a Doppler, and can you find bubs heartbeat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I've found bubs heartbeat but I couldn't until 16 weeks and even then it was difficult. Took a few goes and a lot of patience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I havnt felt kicks but more like tickles and bubbles in my Tum . I'm working full time and it's killing me !! Wake up 420am and start 6:00am but I will try hang in there are we need the money to buy stuff for bub and pay obstetrician fees and I am taking maternity leave at half pay when I am off as this will double the time i can have Off work.Finishing up 4 weeks before I'm due hopefully .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have both posterior and anterior 17+4 haven't felt any kicks but have felt quite a few flutters kind of like butterflies and a jumping nerve can't wait to feel them kicking and hubby can too 3 weeks till we find out the sex sooo excited😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    I plan to finish at 28 weeks as advised by ob, really looking forward to a bit of me time before they arrive

Clucky I'm also taking half pay and the paid parental leave so lucky enough to get about the same amount for about 44 weeks gonna be a huge help esp with 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I also have an anterior placenta! Anyone with one have a Doppler, and can you find bubs heartbeat?
    I have been picking up mine since 10+3 with an anterior placenta but being a midwife, I have had plenty of practice. Just out of interest, those that have bought dopplers, do they come with a DVD or CD to show you the difference in sound between the baby and the fetal side of the placenta/cord?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Wishful...what a bellyful!
    Yep, I too have an anterior placenta with a big hematoma still...so really hard to find HB on Doppler....but OMG finally today, at 17 + 5...big big movements...not on the outside though. God it feels great. I forgot how lovely it is.
    2w until morphology.
    now it's really getting real for everyone isn't it?
    so...I have a question. Up until the other day I had never heard of delayed cord clamping..what is everyone else's thoughts? I will chat to my OBGyn in two weeks about it...but the private hospital here is ultra conservative catholic institution....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    I have been picking up mine since 10+3 with an anterior placenta but being a midwife, I have had plenty of practice. Just out of interest, those that have bought dopplers, do they come with a DVD or CD to show you the difference in sound between the baby and the fetal side of the placenta/cord?
    oh Bindy...what do u know about delayed clamping of the cord? Do u do it at your hospital?
    there has been a large cochrane review, and the WHO recommends waiting also...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post