Closed Thread
Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have the week 19 morphology scan on Monday and we have requested to find out the sex I can't wait ! Just hoping this time bub uncrossed it's legs!! I think usually from week 18 they can tell but sometimes earlier but they may not tell you till week 19-20.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I am going into the birth open minded, even tho its our first bubsI'm not scared of the birth at all, I don't want to have a set plan I'm just gonna go with the flow and whatever is needed at the time is fine! Tho I don't really want an epidural as they freak me tho so I hoping the gas will do the job!! tho if its needed i will have it! does the gas affect bubs?

how early did people find out the sex? Im 10 weeks and we hope we don't have to wait till 20 weeks! that's so far away! hope everyone is doing well and had a lovely Mother's Day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dry and itchy skin sux! I've been moisturizing so much! Had a nose bleed today I havnt had one in about ten years did some googling and apparently it's normal in second trimester
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi all

MS has come back for the last few days complete with me vomiting on myself as I left for work managed to still get to my first PT session tonight which really helped!

Not much else to report. 14+3 today. Time is dragging. Just ready to feel some movements!

Qloulou - I am not going in with much of a plan. Happy to go drug free or epidural if I need it. I am going to do some active birth yoga and hypnobirthing sessions before to have a few tools ready. Hoping to keep a calmer quiet environment... I am not great when I am scared etc and people talk too much at me lol!

Ivfforbaby - I was getting dry skin! A friend recommended pawpaw which has worked. Now my lips are sooo sore and dry!

Clucky - hooray for movement. I cant wait for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not finding out sex either, I want the surprise. Room will be orange,red,green,grey. Clothes......it was be hot so will just start out with singlets and basic onesies. My doc could tell us at 15 weeks and knows the sex, he was careful to keep ultra sound away from bubs lower half, however at the 20 week they have to take more measurements so may not be so lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're having a surprise too. If a girl then we already have lots of girl stuff and if a boy I will get loads from a couple of friends. Plus with DD I bought some neutral sleep suits, swaddled, sleeping bags etc so were all set.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfforbaby...if u have a c section then you will have an epidural ONLY..you will be awake, and there is no local anaesthetic used in the wound..and it doesn't reach the blood****** anyway. Very very rarely, if it is an absolute emergency (like bub severely distressed) they will do a general anaesthetic..and yes, that anethetises the bubba too...they go to special care for a bit to recover. But don't even think about that because I personally have seen it done only rarely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys!
    I'm 17 weeks now! Woot woot! I'm feeling little flutters late at night when I'm still, which is really nice. We have to wait for 3 more weeks for the scan to find out the sex, dh can't wait. To be honest I don't care if it's a boy or girl but we just wanta know. Thanks for every-one's feedback on their birth plans. I think I will try to do it as natural as possible but go with the flow. And do whatever I have to do at the time. Trying to not think about really. It scares me.

Hey Clucky,
    Good luck on Monday! So exciting! I have been getting nose bleeds too! They were really heavy but not to bad now. I went to the dr & she said it's normal with all the extra blood. I was told to put vaseline up my nose. lol Felt strange but it works.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 17-05-2013 at 12:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou...I forgot that Fridays are counting days! Thanks for the reminder...and congratulations to you...wooooohooo!
    17w...it's cruel that you have to wait so long to feel anything isn't it? But like a little private present when you get it
    i got my first real wiggles on wed during my first day back at work..I couldn't stop smiling.
    Birth is such a 'at the moment' experience, that its hard to have a plan of action until you are running the race! I must admit I thought I would have a bit of gas etc....and then didn't even get a chance to ask! Don't stress too much about it now...
    again congrats to everyone on another week done...it's getting so real now...
    (we shopped yesterday! )... Cute little onesies now washing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting ladies to feel bub move.
    I'm still waiting... 19 weeks today... Starting to worry a little that I haven't felt anything. Have our morph scan in a wk and a half, just want to hear bub's heart beat and watch bub move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROCH I wouldn't worry too much I havnt felt it that much I think it takes a bit to get used to what it feels like too as at first I just thought it was my tummy doing strange things. I mainly feel something after drinking cold water don't think bub likes that! I know what you mean though I can't wait to each scan just to be reassured all is going ok. We never stop worrying

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROCH is this your first baby? I didn't feel anything with DD until after 20 weeks so don't worry.