Closed Thread
Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by luckyforsome View Post
    Some days I feel like that clucky and others I don't feel too bad. constantly have this strange hunger then when I do eat something I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Have my scan this afternoon, so nervous. Congratulations to everyone who have seen the beautiful heart beat.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    I feel like that to when I eat, I'm hungry but the can only eat alittle and still feel bloated like I've eaten 2 meals at once and I think I might be getting a little bit of heart burn, already😰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How was the scan? Hope all went well! Mines next Monday just want some sign everything is ok
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyforsome View Post
    Some days I feel like that clucky and others I don't feel too bad. constantly have this strange hunger then when I do eat something I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Have my scan this afternoon, so nervous. Congratulations to everyone who have seen the beautiful heart beat.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due October 2013

Thanks ladies I'm ok now I told him to tell them we didn't know anything it's early days an he just got excited

Phoned the other nurse that I prefer at clinic an she said I can have a scan next Friday at 6w5d yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due October 2013

The scan went well. Saw the heart fluttering. 148bpm. I'm really relieved. My partner has become more chatty about it all as well.i think he's been quite guarded about it all. I got really emotional yesterday and interpreted his lack of talking about out all, as an I don't care attitude, so I left some reading on the computer about being 7 weeks pregnant and I watched him sit down and he was reading it for ages instead of just switching out off, I realised he was just worrying about it in his own way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishful.. Glad they could bring the date forward for u. The wait is agonising.. Can't wait to hear how it goes

luckyforsome... Congrats on the scan... And glad ur partner has become more excited..

Hipe everyone else is travelling along nicely and not being bought down by ms..

Afm... We had our scan today.. It was the most awesome thing to see and hear.. Our little bubba is measuring right on track at 7.1 weeks and had a heartbeat of 139.. So excited.. DH wanted to post it straight to fb but I said no.. As much as I want everyone to know now, I'd rather wait another week or so Atleast.. That way we can enjoy our own excitement for a while on our own .. Well and our parents.. Now looking forward to our OB appt next Tuesday.. Hoping she has a monitor so we can have another scan.. So obsessed now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! my beta was 233 yesterday 9dp5dt ill be due Nov 4 and will bugger off to my own due date group but I have a question first for you girls

When did you clinic stop your progesterone support and what was you progesterone levels when you did stop? Also did you find you had any withdrawal symptoms eg cramping

My clinic rang yesterday progesterone was 203 and one nurse said continue every 2nd day and then another nurse said oh no she can stop, ive been a bit crampy overnight so I will ring them later to clarify but anything you want to add would be awesome

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Knittingnancy... I don't mind if u hang around with us... The more the merrier.. As far as I'm aware most clinics keep u on the support until 10-12 weeks. Mine levels have been around 300 each bt and my clinic said to continue on mine twice a day. So I'd definitely question it..

Clucky... Up to u seeing as u started this thread but I realised the other threads all r 3 months long.. Did u want to add nov atleast?? Ur call...

Thanks
    Reviews
    DUE DATES
    Bindy111 12/10/13
    RenJen 12/10/13

Luckyforsome 12/10/13
    kdsd 14/10/13

clucky14 16/10/13
    bedlover 20/10/13
    Torie 25/10/13
    Tamalyssa 26/10/13
    Wishful05 27/10/13
    familyinthemaking 28/10/13

scans......
    bindy 21/02/13
    luckyforsome 25/02/13
    kdsd 26/02/13
    Clucky 4/03/13
    Bedlover 5/03/13
    Torie 14/03/12
    Tamalyssa 14/03/13
    familyinthemaking 14/03/13

OB APPTS

​kdsd 05/03/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KnittingNancy, I had a natural FET cycle with no progesterone support so I have no idea about how long to stay on it.

Glad you and your hubby had a good scan luckyforsome, I must really be hormonal because I teared up reading about it lol

It would be good Clucky if we could include November as well in this thread because we went through our TWW with a few of these ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree with including November so cycle buddies can join!

Yay knitting nancy! My clinic took me off progesterone the day they told me I was BFP! I can remember the levels.