Closed Thread
Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know! So exciting! After years ttc I feel so happy & blessed!
    My heart goes out to others still struggling with infertility & miscarriage this mothers day. I pray for them. And I will always value the gift of motherhood & remember how lucky I am. And never take motherhood for granted. Hope you all have a great day. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with this 100% I am very geateful and lucky . Can not wait to meet this little bub. A family member who was two months had bleeding yesterday and had a ultrasound and bubs heart rate was very low and dr believes most likely will miscarry . Her and hubby had been trying a year too. It's sad but they will pull through. I am so grateful for ivf and getting us this sticky one . ..we will all have a Mother's Day next year
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    I know! So exciting! After years ttc I feel so happy & blessed!
    My heart goes out to others still struggling with infertility & miscarriage this mothers day. I pray for them. And I will always value the gift of motherhood & remember how lucky I am. And never take motherhood for granted. Hope you all have a great day. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Monday everyone! I have a day off today and am wide awake :; got some tummy and back pain hope everyone has a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky...take it easy today..
    to everyone else...I hope u had a lovely day yesterday being mums to these tiny little bubs. We had a fab day with our big girl..she got spoilt by her mums all day. That's what Mother's Day is about, yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day yesterday and got spoilt by kids and partners. We go through a lot to be mums and deserve to be spoilt rotten!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got brekky in bed and my fur baby carried in a card hehe so cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thats sweet Nancy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to my first antennal visit at the hospital today & had a day off work. I'm feeling all excited now. Still can't quit believe it's all happening. Trying to fill in my pregnancy health record, birth preferences. I really have no idea. I don't like the sound of a epidural, it scares me. And I will have google the other options. What is every-one else's plans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Qloulou

I chose midwife led care for DD and gave birth in the birth centre at RPA Sydney. The philosophy is non interventionist unless mum requests it or the baby is in any distress. The main labour ward is right upstairs so I had the peace of mind knowing that I could go there if needed.

I'm not anti drug or anti interventionist, I just wanted my body to get on with what it's designed to do, but I knew I had other options if I wanted or needed them. But I'm glad I managed to do it naturally.

I had a pretty quick labour - nine hours and by the time we got to the birth centre I was fully dilated so pushed for about 25 minutes and she was out. No time for any pain relief!!

I've chosen midwife led care this time too although we've moved so it's a different hospital. They have the same philosophy though.

Looking back I had a great birth experience. Yes it was excruciating but it was quick and I had a very easy recovery too. So hoping for the same again!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first and hoping to go natural (even though my mum laughs at me lol) but I will not have an epidural unless I have to have a c section as I don't want to drug the baby with a local anaesthetic I don't know all my options yet as my dr likes to see u in to the second trimester before discussing anything like that

Not long now though and is the safe zone 12 or 13 weeks so confused about that

Anyway it's great everyone is going really well I'm still getting sick at 11weeks 4d but its good cause it only started at the end of the 9th week just hope it goes soon because its awful

Oh and one more question is anyone getting dry skin around there nipples?

Cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivfforbaby For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (15-05-2013)