Closed Thread
Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have ivfbaby :-) and i swore i wouldn't as we already have most things from dd. I bought a rug and some clothes :-\ its so exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 14 weeks and still havent bought a thing! Think its the extreme nausea thats been keeping me from it. Have had a look around and got shocked when the pram I want is $2k and so is the cot suite! Just cannot imagine spending that much :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 16 weeks this week. We put a cot on layby at 14 weeks. We bought a few small items when we got our BFP. Then we waited till after our 12 week scan to start looking & buying larger things. I can't wait till we find out the sex! Then we can go crazy buying stuff lol. 4 more weeks to go till our 20 week scan!

Oh yeah my dr rang & I finally got my nt results. Low risk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Day...I have not heard of anyone developing tolerance to that drug...so I think u can keep taking it as directed....it is good isn't it? I found that it was fab for the really bad nausea, but pretty ineffective if I was just a bit preggo-squeamy..which I still have if I eat anything interesting.
    Anyway...we go on. No more bleeds, and I GET OFF BED REST FRIDAY....
    16w ... Wooohooooo!
    Land no more progesterone either...yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chacha...get the ondansetron from your OBGyn or gp...lifesaver!
    we bought a full boori suite first time around...got it on eBay (not the mattress) and only spent about $600 for the lot....sleigh cot, change table, chest of drawers...and we are still loving it!
    Bought a quinny pram brand new for $1099 first time and I would never spend that again as I have just picked up a second hand phil and ted pram for under $200 and its in beautiful condition. I would rather out that money in the private school fund!
    I hope you feel better soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just gone 15 weeks. Had a scan with OB today, he knows sex but as tempting as it was we asked him to not tell us. Then he kept the ultra sound away from the privates. I can call him if I can't last.
    Very active little bub, I think I have a boxer in here. Can't wait until I can feel all those movements.
    This week I bought a bugaboo pram second hand from gumtree. Brilliant condition. Hubby bought me the bright red baby bag from mimco for my Birthday, i love red! That's all for now. Need to have things to do in the last few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Qloulou - glad to hear your results were low risk

Nayez - yay for getting off bedrest! Fantastic news!! What p&t pram did u get? I have a p&t sport and love it

Castle - great to hear your scan went well. I'm 15 weeks today too, can't wait to feel movement!

I have a headcold and it sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    17 weeks ,wow the times flying ! Had 2nd ob appointment and saw bub again was awesome ob reckons it is a girl but he couldn't say 100 percent due to bub being cheeky again and leaving its legs crossed. Will know for sure in less than 2 weeks at next ultrasound . Can't wait . Then I go buy some pink or blue things . How exciting is buying stuff ! Still have pram and car seat on laybuy so till they are paid off the cot will wait . So exciting we are all very lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are there any boys yet?

We had an appt mon and our gorgeous baby is measuring two weeks ahead and our OB is 80% sure it is a little princess! We hve another scan in two weeks so will be good to get a second opinion.
    We went to pumpkin patch (big sale!)and spent a few hundred dollars on pretty pink things, so if it is in fact a boy, he will look very pretty lol!i just couldn't help myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky and Bindy, congrats on your lil princesses

Lots of girls so far!

I wish I didn't wish for more scans etc in the beginning, I now have weekly ultrasounds to do over the next 4 weeks with seeing the OB after each one which is normally a 2 hour wait to see her. 1 hour drive each way and be there by 8:30am with my school on at 1:00 in the afternoon followed by work in the evening. My Tuesdays are pretty tiresome at the moment but at least I get to see her and listen to her heart. Enough of my complaining though, how is everyone else?