Closed Thread
Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Torie!!!

Newbee I had a 7w scan with FS then a 9w scan with OB. X

My nuchal scan is tomorrow and I am so nervous. Just want a nice clear all is well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Torie  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TORIE a little girl that's great news hope all goes well tomorrow DANCING. . I'm so tired works killing me such a struggle at moment but I will get through ! Put down a estimate for maternity leave start date today I have put down 4 weeks before due date as its my first bub and I work full time don't want to be bigger and exhausted at work towards the end. 19 days till we find out the sex

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks dancingbutterfly! I'm trying to see if they will give me a scan we want to see our little bubba!

congrats tori!! thats so exciting! we can't wait to find out the sex! I'm convinced its a boy lol feels like such a long time before we get to find out!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeee22 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping, how did you go today? did you see you OB today or next Wednesday?

Familyinthemaking, did you get a little peek at what your having?

I hope everyone else is going good and enjoying their pregnancies Sending good vibes to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Torie - thanks for asking, yes I had my OB appt today

Got my nt results back. Low risk for downs 1:4000ish.

I can't remember if I've said in here but I have to have an echocardiogram on bubs as DH has serious heart defects and is pretty much a medical miracle that he has survived what he has. It could be passed on to our kids and is life threatening. Luckily our DD got the all clear at her foetal echo at 24 weeks and again at 8 weeks of age. So we have opted to have the echo done on this bubs. The nt scan has put us in to a risk category for a heart condition due to a large nuchal fold (we always knew we were at risk though so no real earth-shattering news for us..) We are in the lower of the high risk category though. The echo is going to be moved forward to my 19 week scan.

It could be due to 2 reasons, if it's due to a particular condition they think DH has, we have a 1:2 chance of a heart condition. If its a congenital heart condition it's 1:33.

Another 5 weeks of keeping everything crossed....thinking positively as DD turned out perfect, so hoping we can do it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Torie - congrats! A baby girl - how exciting.

waitinghoping - well, it seems like you are really up to speed on everything - but still, what a wait! I thought the dreaded TWW was bad enough - but you are going through a whole heap more...sending you a hug and my thoughts are with you ... I hope this next 5 weeks flies by for you!.

No more news here - and no news is GREAT news!
    Still queasy and last nights dinner of plain baked potato was gag worthy - but I am still pregnant, so if it means another 5 or so months of plain food, then I guess I will!
    In so far as weight gain - I never weigh during pregnancy....chicken! I lost everything and more during my first time, and my OBS never measured - the bub generally takes everything first...so now, I don't bother - there is so much else to stress about!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping, I can't understand how you must feel at the moment with another 5 weeks of waiting and hoping everything is okay, I hope it goes by super quick for you and your family and the results are a very healthy baby.

It sounds like you have the right attitude about it all and with fantastic results last time with DD is a great sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    Waitinghoping, how did you go today? did you see you OB today or next Wednesday?

Familyinthemaking, did you get a little peek at what your having?

I hope everyone else is going good and enjoying their pregnancies Sending good vibes to everyone
    A girl hey....well we think its another boy. But not 100%. Another 4weeks and well know for sure. That's when my next OB appointment is. My husband goes away tomorrow for 2weeks to the USA for work. So not happy. Hope I cope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nayez2000:
    Glad your doing well!
    The only reason I worry about my weight is because I'm already over weight & at risk of getting gestational diabetes. My Gp has been weighing me just to keep eye on my weight. I'm not stressing just keeping my eye on it.

I'm 15 weeks now & I had Nt scan at 12 weeks & I still have not got my results back grrr! At my last dr visit I mentioned it. She was not all worried. I rang up the dr office today & still no results. So I rang Qscan & they have resent my results. I felt so annoyed! I have a feeling every-thing is fine but I just want to know for sure already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Happy Friday thank goodness this weeks over!

Waiting - I hope the next 5w goes quickly for you. Finger crossed your Bub has a beautiful perfect little heart.

Qloulou - Hope that they hurry up with your results. Thats insane they took so long, how frustrating!

Family - That sucks about hubs going away Sounds like lots of girly time needed!!!! Chick flicks, chocolate, get a girlfriend over for lunch or dinner xx

Nayez - Plain food is my favourite now too. Meat and carbs lol!

As for me. We had nuchal scan yesterday and came back perfectly. Was awesome to see an actual baby not a blurry gummy bear!
    Bub is measuring 4 days ahead and was moving around, opening its mouth, kicking its legs.

We came back low risk on all factors! Phew! I do have a contracted uterus (one wall was perm pushed in). Not sure if this settles.... anyone heard of it before?

Off to see OB this morning. We booked our anatomy scan for start of June.

I am breaking the news to work today, very nervous!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (16-05-2013)