Closed Thread
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Almost 16 weeks now I was the same NayEz up until week 13 I wasn't able to eat meat at all made me gag and even choc. But now my appetite is back and nil Nausea so I'm eating again I had a scan at 7 weeks then at 11-12 for the NT one and I have one booked for three weeks being week 19 for morphology and also to find out the sex.can't wait !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to find out the gender either clucky, I'm going to ask tomorrow but don't like my chances at 14+4 weeks, even if I am measuring ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't fist OB appointment tomorrow and I'm going to see if 'its' visible. We found out at 14 weeks with my first baby, which is what iam now. So here's hoping bubs shows us. Good luck with yours torie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

Torie  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with your appointments tomorrow ladies. My next appt is Wed.. just want it to hurry up so I can get my test results!! (and hopefully hear bubs heartbeat again )

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scan went well and the ultrasound technician was 99% sure we are having a baby girl!

Hubby is so excited he is having a daddy's girl lol

I love her to pieces already and we have her name picked out and will be shopping for some nice pink and purple things for her soon.

Have a wonderful night everyone, sweet dreams

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such exciting news Torie!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Torie  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg how excited Torte!
    We have just over 5 weeks to wait for our 20 week scan! It seems like such a long time to wait! We are dying to know what the sex is!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Torie  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if any-one has put on much weight? I lost a bit because of morning sickness, now Im slowly gaining it back. At 15 weeks I am only 1/2 kg heavier than before I was pregnant. I am about 10kg overweight anyway so Im not to worried. I guess it's only early days yet. I have been eating small healthy meals often. I'm eating healthier than I ever have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Just wondering if any-one has put on much weight? I lost a bit because of morning sickness, now Im slowly gaining it back. At 15 weeks I am only 1/2 kg heavier than before I was pregnant. I am about 10kg overweight anyway so Im not to worried. I guess it's only early days yet. I have been eating small healthy meals often. I'm eating healthier than I ever have!
    I lost 3kg and starting to get back to pre-preg levels. I'm a little overweight too so it is completely ok. Baby won't go without nutrients, they simply draw them from your reserves. From about 20 weeks you will notice the weight going on.

Remember if you are overweight, the recommended wt gain is 7-8kg, otherwise it is 12-15 kg.

Some bigger girls will not put on weight at all and birth completely healthy normal babies, so everyone is different

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bindy111 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I new to this. Just wondering if I can come onto this thread. I am 10 weeks today, due 25/11.