Closed Thread
Page 56 of 90 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well was such a relief to hear their hearts and see them move around hubby did a 3 hour round trip to be there for it 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really good wishful, glad your scan went well and hubby was there for it.

My scan was ok. Baby is measuring ahead of schedule and was doing flips, sucking it's thumb crossed legs HR 160bpm etc but she found bleeding on the side of the placenta. We asked if we need the hospital and she said if she would guess no, the Dr will just monitor it but she is not a Dr blah blah blah. The report is sent to both the hospital and GP and I see the OB next week. I will wait and see, try enjoy our Sydney trip and not go to a full day tomorrow running around town on an 'excursion' with TAFE and stop the low dose aspirin. I'm not bleeding or in pain and Baby is healthy so I will just take it easy. Any one else had this before?

Hope everyone and their babes are happy and healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad scans went well today. Torrie hope everything is ok.

My scan turned out to be two scans 20mins apart, cause baby was moving so much and not in the right position. So was there for 1hr and a half, with a 14mth old.😬 But everything looks fine measuring 2days ahead and very active. HR was 168bpm.

I too look about 4-5mths pregnant too😳

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyinthemaking For This Useful Post:

Torie  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear scans went well today

Torie - they suspect I have the same thing or a low-lying placenta. At my dating scan with Repromed they could see "something of concern" which the fs at a follow up scan a week later that it looked like a pocket of blood could have been under where the placenta was forming, but she said it looked like it had resolved.. Then I had a massive bleed at 10 weeks.bubs was fine though. Will find out more at my nt scan.

Sorry I'm not much help, just wanted you to know you're not alone. My ob said continue life as normal, just no lifting, exercise or s*x for a few weeks till they know more. I hope everything is ok for you and bubs xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Torie  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you waitinghoping. I believe we are going to be okay. The ultrasound tech was not fussed if we sought urgent medical attention or not so that has to be a good sign. When I had a placenta calcification at the end of my first pregnancy the ultrasound tech told me to go to AnE straight away and I was induced the next day. So I have to trust that if it was urgent, and we asked, we would be referred to hospital straight away or be bleeding or in pain or something. Thank you for your support
    Last edited by Torie; 16-04-2013 at 12:41.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait for Monday 2nd ultrasound and we can hear the heart beat 7w 5d today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of scans happening on here, how exciting. Its such a relief to see that heartbeat. Our 7w scan is booked for next Friday, so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    NT scan went great, SOOOOOOOO relieved. "Wriggler" was bouncing around having a grand old time. Measuring on track at 12+1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooohooooo!
    after another massive bleed and a hospital trip/middle of the night phone call to OBGyn....bubba is still intact!
    12.6w today....and now on bed rest until 16w :-(
    NT scan in melb = perfect active little person.....all I can say is that it better be a cute bubba, seeing as it already has caused me so much worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    we just had our first scan!!! 6w3d saw the heart beating and bubs is doing perfect we are so happy and excited!! can't wait for our next scan