Closed Thread
Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My place does bloods and scan back to back and then results are ready after scan.

We are running late for it - stupid sudney traffic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry beanie I thought you wrote ultrasound this morning not in the morning, so good luck today and enjoy it

You have a great ultrasound too bedlover, Sydney traffic? Is it bad over there? Hubby has booked us a 'babymoon' in Sydney next week for two nights hope we can get around ok. Getting a taxi from the airport at 8:30 am then going to the rocks so hope $50 covers it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Monitor

In relation to the monitor....I am a intensive care nurse, and I wanted one for piece of mind. Ours went off a couple of times and she was just breath holding...except once......scared the ****e out of me...I would ALWAYS Have one, I love it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (11-04-2013),Qloulou  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re Monitors, I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this but I won't be buying a sensor mat. I respect all of you in your own choices but I personally would not get peace of mind having a mat monitor and I have my reasons but if some of you who would get comfort from it then go for it Whatever makes life easier for you is an excellent decision and no one has the right to try change your opinion.

Anyway, I wish the weekend would hurry up so I can build a shed with hubby. We are almost finished fixing up our back yard after building a cat enclosure for our beautiful puddy tats and built a kennel area out of the elements for our two big dogs. Loving the renovations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello beautiful ladies!

I'm feeling really happy today. I just found out one of my good friend is pregnant! She did a fet. Her second pregnancy both thanks to IVf! I was so happy when I heard the news I cried! Im so thankful for Ivf! And I'm looking forward to sharing my pregnancy jounery with a close friend. So exciting!

I have been feeling a bit lonely for the fast few weeks because most of my friends are single with-out children don't seem to wanta hang out with me any-more. I understand but it still sucks. It seems they only want to drink & don't want to do anything socially that doesn't involve drinking. So it looks like I'll have to make some new friends.

Anyway it's all good, things change. My 12 week scan is tomorrow! Woot Woot! Dh & I are so excited!

Torte & bedlover how did your scans go?
    Last edited by Qloulou; 11-04-2013 at 11:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things definitely change a bit with friends when you go through ivf and pregnancy. Some friendships for the better and others not so much. I guess you work out who is in it for the long haul.

My ultrasound went wonderful! Bub has a heartbeat!! 137bpm.... We are super happy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou...you definitely change your circle of friends when you get pregnant..I think in some ways it's nice to widen your circle too. And then when you feel up to a great night out...your old friends are still raring to go (you, of course will crash waaaaaay earlier!!!!!)
    so exciting that your scan is tomorrow....bet u can't wait!
    I am still here on strict bed rest with progesterone support ..... But things are looking far stronger, and I am 12w pregnant today...woooohooo!
    I am just hoping for no more bleeds between now and 14 w so I can get my life back!

Me & she=15yrs
    ICSI 2011 = DD 21/2 YRS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Torie - maybe look into the train from the airport? Circular Quay station is right near the rocks. A taxi at that time of day could cost a small fortune!

AFM - nt scan was great! Risk factors were as low as possible for everything so all good. Bub was moving about and measuring ahead (as DS did the whole way). Length is nearly a whole week ahead!! DH and I thought we got a very clear shot of Bub spread eagle between the legs with very obvious boy bits, but the sonographer told us it is too early to see and that what we saw was prob something else! Not sure I am convinced???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

We received our BFP last Friday and our second bundle of joy is due 15th Dec.

Looking forward to sharing everyones journey and hoping for safe and happy pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's my mums bday mrs day!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365676658.880414.jpg

today's scan!! met with two OBs yesterday and today, super happy with today's ob