Closed Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Is it ok if I join you here? I'm 7w1d with baby no 2, due 24th November.
    We have DD who is an ICSI baby. We did FET in February and BFN. Next cycle AF wasn't here by CD 31 but that's not unusual for me. I was trying to work out dates for the next couple of cycles so I could try to plan a stim cycle while my parents are here. I did HPT just to rule it out (we have MFI issues but not to the point where pregnancy is impossible, just extremely unlikely) and BFP!!!! I still can't quite believe it!!!

I had hcg 2112 at 4w 5d and 20,000 at 5w 6d. Today we had a scan and everything looks perfect, strong heart beat 135.

Sorry for the long 'me' post, I hope it's ok to be in here, I feel more 'at home' with you IVF ladies and cycled with quite a few of you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Waitinghoping, I live West of Adelaide near Port Adelaide, where are you located? I have looked into water exercises because of how gentle it is on your joints and found this woman whom I think I will be going through. I don't think I will start till 20 weeks though.

http://www.joysclasses.com.au/index1.htm

I'm yet to find a pregnant yoga class because this morning sickness has had me dreading bending over as I normally vomit if I do. Hopefully it ends soon. I spoke too soon this morning saying how good I felt. It came back this mid morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome and congrats GreenMoon!! Im an "imposter" too I did IUI though an IVF clinic and have had a long ttc journey so feel more comfortable in here than in the general DIGs.

Torie - Im North/East. Oooh that water class looks interesting, she does some right near me. Might have to contact her later down the track and get some info. Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Green Moon!! what an awesome story!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our first scan today so happy but found out we are actually due on the 30th not the 28th of nov lol but we got to see the heart beat yay so happy have another scan in two weeks to hear the heart beat can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love hearing the heart beat it's so exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivfforbaby View Post
    We had our first scan today so happy but found out we are actually due on the 30th not the 28th of nov lol but we got to see the heart beat yay so happy have another scan in two weeks to hear the heart beat can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome greenmoon and congrats thats a great story! :-)
    ivfforbaby the scan seeing bub and heartbeat is beautiful and amazing cant wait till the next one in a week u hope..

clucky I went crasy at the shopping centre over the weekend getting ginger, ginger extract drink, ginger and lemon tea and gingernut biccies. one of them works hehe havent had ms since lunch so far today -havent tried the tea yet. but usually ms goes all day for me. we will see what happens tomorrow! apparently I love ginger never had a liking for it before now. hehe

hubby and I have worked out first name only for girl but no idea on a boys name. ah we have a while to decide yet. its fun looking at names though. have to admit we dont really have much in common when it comes to names we like so suprised we have decided on one together!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeLee80 For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Greenmoon and congratulations

Waitinghoping, I grew up in Tea Tree Gully and lived in a few places in the NE and am up that way often with my mum and dad, Nan and Grandpa so if you want to catch up and maybe do these classes together that would be awesome.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GREENMOON!!!!!!!

Soooo happy to see you hear - we were cycle buddies, TWW buddies and clinic buddies!! We also share what sounds like similar MFI issues. I am just thrilled for you.

When is your due date?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!!

Bedlover, now we can be pregnancy buddies too!!!

My EDD is 24th November.