Closed Thread
Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    I have had morning sickness from about week 7. From week 8-9 I was spewing almost every day. Now i'm 11 weeks thankfully it is only every fews days. I think I may jinxed myself because I had no symptoms at all really until 7 weeks expect for being severely tired. At first I was reassured by the ms lol. Now I'm over having my head in a toilet! lol

As for the boobs getting bigger I wish! lol my bras are a tight now but they don't look any bigger.
    Same. I found weeks 8-9 really difficult but Im now 10 1/2 weeks and am starting to get a few good days in the mix.. I told bubs last night that if everything is ok it can make me feel really sick today (because I have felt fine the past few days..) well it seems to have got the memo!!!

Newbee -I knew I wanted to go with the same hospital and OB I went with for DD so booked in really early (Im in Adelaide) as they book out quickly.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Has anyone started to think about names yet?

I have one girls name left over from when DS was born and it is still the front runner, but if this belly baby is in fact DS2 we are completely stuck! DH wants to go with one of the names on the list from DS but I don't love it.

Is it just us, or are all the names you like considered horrible/ridiculous by your DP and vice versa??
    We have one first and middle name agreed on for either sex. We can't agree on anything, she thinks my taste is old fashioned and I think hers is horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys gonna speak to my fs this week cause we might be able to stay on at that hospital! if not we got 2 other i think we are happy to go with!

we have our girls name already picked had it for a long time so thats easy! we have 3 boys names we can't seem to agree on one of them tho!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! You guys are so organised with names!! Recently every conversation on this topic dissolves into arguments! At least we have 6 mths to sort it put!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I'm due dec 2. So very very tired. This is my second. I was flying back from Sydney a few days ago and blacked out. Think it's because DD (19months) was asleep on me.

I'm single and used donor sperm, same as DD. very happy it's worked, but that doesn't stop me hanging for DDs nap so I can too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has had anyone had stabbing like pains around the belly button area?

I did yesterday and it only lasted for about 5 mins, no blood and now I am just obsessing it could all be over.

I have very little nausea and my only symptoms seems to be weeing and tiredness. My breasts no longer feel as sore as they did last week.

I am not scheduled for a u/s until the 18th April and currently 6w 5 d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elkalemi it's so hard not to stress over every twinge or lack of symptoms but you have to try as stressing is no good for you or bubs

My symptoms would come and go and at around 6 weeks I went for a scan as I was having terrible pains but all was fine and they said it could be from uterus stretching. Maybe call to try get earlier appt just to put your mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wise enough and welcome

Good luck with the names Bedlover, hubby and I have them picked out now for both sexes. Being together for over 8 years and wanting kids the whole time gave us plenty of time to pick names out. You will get there.

Elkalemi try not to stress. Your body produces cortisol which is not good for you or the bubs. If you have a worry, solve it, rationalize it or dismiss it but let it go. It will make for a happier you and bubs

AFM I will be looking into pregnancy yoga and antenatal swimming exercise class this week. I'm starting to feel great with 2 days in a row without morning sickness!

Paying off the cot, pram, car seat this week too with only 4679865465433 things left on the list to buy lol. Is anyone else thinking of short sheeting the cot for a few months instead of a bassinet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elkalemi - Hopefully its ligaments stretching getting ready to make room for bubs.

My boobs are tender, they get REALLY itchy. And I get tired really easily, especially if I have taken Maxalon, it knocks me out!!

Names - we are right back to square one.... we only had one girls name picked when we had DD (and used it!), and both our boys names have been used by family since..... Not game to talk names with DH anytime soon yet though..

Torie - which side of Adelaide are you on? (We met in the Adelaide IVF thread). Im planning on doing Yoga through work (its offered 2 days per week, will talk to the instructor first about what I can / cant do), but Im also considering something involving water.... not sure if I want to do aqua arobics or will go back to lap swimming (Not till I get the clearance from the OB though, not allowed to do anything at the moment )

I used a cradle with DD, but she moved to her cot at 10 weeks. I had the cot base up as high as it could go (make sure you get an adjustable one!), and I turned her sideways in the cot so she didnt look so tiny. I also put a rolled up towel either side of her (starting at shoulder level so it wasnt near her face) as it seemed to comfort her and took them away once she started rolling. Ive heard of people putting a "safe and secure sleeper" in the cot too...

Augh so nauseous again today.... FX that means bubs is growing strong!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm 7+6 today and have barely any symptoms except tiredness and weeing a lot. Very occasional bouts of nausea and sore nipples, but my breasts stopped feeling sore around 6 weeks. Saw bub 4 days ago though, measuring ahead with a perfect hb so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones (or it'll all hit me soon!) who doesn't get too sick.

It's a bit worrying though, but bub is fine!

My mum didn't get sick with any of her pregnancies so I'm thinking it might be something I inherited!