Closed Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Thought I would join in here. I lurked a little around the normal pregnancy page, but totally forgot there was one for ivf babies. I recognise a few of you from my ivf thread.

I am 6w1d pregnant I am due on the 28th of november. My first scan is next thursday the 11th of april. I seriously cannot wait! This whole baby-making/pregnancy thing is such a waiting game. But so happy to have made it to this point.

So far, I have the sorest boobies and they have gotten quite a lot bigger! And I have been pretty nauseous since monday. Although it seems to be worse after lunch and at night. Mornings seem to be my best time at the moment.

For those who are a little further along, when did the MS really kick in? I feel like mine is steadily getting a little worse each day. Like yesterday, I had my first 'I cannot smell that or I will throw up' moment. And after visiting at a friends house, I was walking home and had a few heaving type coughs. I laughed when I read a few pages back on this thread how happy you ladies are when you had your first puke. haha... probably something only ivf-ers and longterm ttcers get happy about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beanie, congrats and welcome. My Morning sickness kicked in 5 days after FET of a 5 day blast. I did a HPT because I almost threw up in the middle of the principles presentation at my daughters high school and wanted to make sure I did not have any bugs or virus so I could go to my sons school presentation 2 days later. I'm still struggling with it and was prescribed maxalon as keeping fluids done became an issue. I think (touch wood) it is easing at 11 weeks. Blakemores morning sickness vitamins helped for a while but I think I got used to them. After throwing up hot ginger tasting tablets I cant stand the smell or taste of them, like most things I have thrown up.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have felt queasy but my ms is not bad at all. I kinda wish it was, but bubba is growing nicely with a strong heartbeat so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

It is feeling worse as the days go by though but more like car sickness than needing to spew.

My boobs stopped feeling sore around 6 weeks...So aside from being severely tired and peeing a lot, I'm pretty much myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting and Dreamer, you both are strong and inspirational women going through what you have and staying sane. Your the proof that miracles do happen and a special well wishes to you both

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Dreamer82  (06-04-2013),waitinghoping  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey clucky congrats on your pregnancy too
    :-) thats great that your ms is getting better now! ive been told ginger is great ill have to get some and that tea and some gum too ;-) when I shop tomorrow.

I hope you got back to sleep ok last night you must be pretty tired today! 4:30 is the usual time for me but sometimes 2am last night I got to sleep all the way thru I havent peed much today and I dont know these changes/lack in symptoms are just a little scary sometimes I know it shouldnt worry me tho so wont over think it..

I am in two minds on knowing the sex hubby wants to but if I decide not he cant keep a secret!!! so one way or the other for both of us. my practical mind says know it so I can plan - such the planner while the playful side says I want a suprise lol in the end I reckon the practical mindedness will take over haha. hope u have a good night sleep tonight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had morning sickness from about week 7. From week 8-9 I was spewing almost every day. Now i'm 11 weeks thankfully it is only every fews days. I think I may jinxed myself because I had no symptoms at all really until 7 weeks expect for being severely tired. At first I was reassured by the ms lol. Now I'm over having my head in a toilet! lol

As for the boobs getting bigger I wish! lol my bras are a tight now but they don't look any bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    qloulou its good your ms is starting to get better!! thankfully I havent spewed yet and hope I am feeling the worst of it we'll see 8w3d im queasy pretty much all day. I feel the same about my boobs the areola is def bigger and for lack of knowing the right word - pimplely lol but I dont see a difference otherwise but same as u said bra is tighter

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies question for you when did you pick which hospital to attend? I've been told i need to do it asap! also is there any hospitals you recommend? (Melbourne based)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi newbeee Ive been looking around a few weeks only picked ob/hospital monday - I was 7w5d. my f/s also said do asap - so not disappointed if u dont get 1st pickings..
    I am on brisbane southside qld sorry cant help with hosp. congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone started to think about names yet?

I have one girls name left over from when DS was born and it is still the front runner, but if this belly baby is in fact DS2 we are completely stuck! DH wants to go with one of the names on the list from DS but I don't love it.

Is it just us, or are all the names you like considered horrible/ridiculous by your DP and vice versa??