Closed Thread
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dreamer that is amazing news! What a terrible experience for you, but a great outcome.

I also think if you are worried about anything just get it seen to, and go to the best dr or sonographer you can afford, and if you don't like what they say get a second opinion.

The private u/s clinics pay heaps better than the hospitals so you typically get much better, more experienced operators at the private clinics. These little bundles will cost us a fortune over the years so may as well start emptying our pockets now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi torie thanks lol! I did feel a bit embarrassed by my massive post hehe

the swine vac does sound like a good idea I did hear on one if the news channels the other day about a new strain of swine or maybe it was bird flu but I dont recall what country it was in.. always good to b covered by it if they can offer it to pregnant women. I wont get it though as I have a bad reaction to the flu vac in the past..

the courses you are doing sound great btw
    :-) id love to do massage myself its always interested me. maybe one day

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeLee80 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow dreamer and waitinghoping what youve been through it must be such a worry and its so great to hear everything is ok!!

ivfforbaby hang in there! I agree on the plenty of bed rest, and try to keep your mind off it any stress will only b making it worse.. you'll know the right time to c a doc we all have our fingers crossed/and prayers, the best wishes for u all x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeLee80 For This Useful Post:

Dreamer82  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for ur posts I'm sure everything will be ok I find out mon so can't wait

Dreamer I was so worried about you I don't know why but every time I got on here I was scanning for a post from u I'm so glad everything worked out he or she is a double miracle congrats

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivfforbaby For This Useful Post:

Dreamer82  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely exciting ! I was shocked at the change between the 7 week scan and this one .
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Wishful,
    Your Nt scan is the same week as me.
    So exciting! I can't wait to see bub again!

Omg! Clucky! The Nt scan is amazing! Im super excited now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay great news! very happy for you QUOTE=Dreamer82;7173016]
    First thank you to all of you lovely ladies that wrote such kind words.
    well i went for my viability scan yesturday (6weeks)
    And I was positive i miscarried cause the hospital were so sure of it... i has been really upset and not eating properly after being told on the Saturday.
    imagine our suprise when she told me i had a yolk sac (the ultrasound Saturday was empty!)
    She then wanted to do an internal and their was a yolk,a gest pole & a heartbeat (105bpm)
    I canot believe it! We are in total shock!!
    I am still having brownish spotting too. she said the heart rate is a bit slow & would like it to come up a bit at the next scan. but this is a miracle!!!
    So you can bleed heavy and have every pain of miscarriage and still be pregnant....and also my cervix dialated which they say is a miscarriage no matter what and it can't be stopped... my cervix closed again a few days ago..... amazed!
    Thank you again to all you ladies that had such kind words for me in my hardest time...
    Xoxoxox[/QUOTE]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Dreamer82  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hearing the first heart beat is definitely amazing. I only had one day of spewing a few weeks ago I would guess it was week 8 I did get a lot of nausea from week 5-11 mostly at night it was horrible! Only now just at 2"12 weeks it's starting to get better. I found ginger and honey tea from supermarket helped a little but not a lot. The peeing hmm well I woke up half he ago to pee again , it's 1;30am and I can't go back to bed its anoying !i also got the metallic taste you were talking about it didn't last very long thank goodness.i found chewing peppermint or spearmint gum helped a bit.Myself and hubby are finding out the sex I can't wait. Hubby has been good though I think he sometimes forgets when I am tired and moody it's cos I'm pregnant and not being a B@@@T ! Lol . I hope I answered your questions. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee80 View Post
    thanks ivfforbaby :-)
    I was excited to find this page last night that I didnt even say congrats to everyone! sorry big congrats to you all!!! :-) i agree with you ivfforbaby the waiting game is just painful isnt it! and its only cause we want to know everything is ok. I had my first scan a week ago where we heard the heartbeat it was so exciting and relieving to hear it :-) I've been feeling queasy pretty much every day gets worse when i smell foods...havent actually spewed though so I cant complain. do u get any relief after spewing? I am guessing not...I hope we all get through the ms asap and atleast by the 12th week I really feel for those with hypermesis and ms all the way thru that would just be dreadful! and I hope none of us end up falling in to that category!! other symptoms - dont have an interest in eating. everything i try to think of for meals esp salads brings on more queasiness nothing is appealing! i usually fricken love salad!, having to pee alot and being thirsty..and metallic taste. tired esp in afternoon but its bearable constipation ugh...starting to feel thicker in the waist but maybe that was just easter haha put on about 1.5kgs so far and have started walking again after being a bit of a gymer before ivf. oh yeah reminds me been feeling a pulled muscle feel in my back on right side too.. I have my first OB app on 15th it would be cool if I get to have another peak before the nt scan lol. I hope the next few weeks fly by for us all esp those that havent had the chance to take a peak yet! when r people planning on starting to buy stuff? I cant wait but not sure when am afraid ill jinx things. but biting at the bit! probably will wait till 12 weeks. so glad weekend is almost hear! means we r all getting closer to scans etc :-) once we all get there have people decided if theyll find out the sex? how is partner dealing with you prego women? lol ive been as moody as hell! although I kinda have been a while now hubby lost his job leading into ivf and still hasnt foubd another! aaaaahhhhhhh first time ib 10yrs go figure it would be now. anyway now ive written a novel...ill shut it for now gaud that was exhausting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to this thread. I am now four week pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My due date is 6 dec 2013. After long time I got this successful cycle . And I am really happy to join this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulationsv and welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Simran View Post
    My due date is 6 dec 2013. After long time I got this successful cycle . And I am really happy to join this thread.