Closed Thread
Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    omg clucky, awesome pic! amazing :-) thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 days till my next scan which will be 12+3. I'm not doing the NT scan though just a regular scan Hurry up the 15th......

Hope everyone is happy and well and welcome to the new graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit scared I have had a pain in my right side which shoots down my leg and feel as though my symptoms are leaving me though felt a bit sick today and very tired I don't know the pain is just worrying me a bit not sure wether to see a dr tomorrow or wait till Monday for proper scan app ? What do u guy think ? So worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow that is so amazing Clucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is an awesome pic Clucky

Ivfforbaby, if it is worrying you, go see a Dr or ring the FS or clinic this morning. The stress hormone you release when stressing out is not good for you or baby and if a phone call can put your mind at ease, do it

LeeLee80, funny you mention how hubbys are handling the hormones, I asked mine if I was being a bi**h and he said 'not everyday' I didn't even realize I was being bi**hy lol and your 'novel' was good, it's easier to get to know people with the more they write up

Has anyone heard about the new swine flu vaccine for pregnant women? I wonder if this will be done as routine in an antenatal appointment, I shall ring and ask.

AFM I'm sleeping 17 hours a day almost and studying hard to catch up on my classes. I'm doing a Diploma of Aromatherapy and loving it. It's a 2 year course and I can use it as an adjunct to my Remedial massage Diploma in Rehab and Palliative (when I get there)

Have a happy Friday and don't forget the clocks change this weekend if your in a state that does daylight savings

Thanks
    Reviews

First thank you to all of you lovely ladies that wrote such kind words.
    well i went for my viability scan yesturday (6weeks)
    And I was positive i miscarried cause the hospital were so sure of it... i has been really upset and not eating properly after being told on the Saturday.
    imagine our suprise when she told me i had a yolk sac (the ultrasound Saturday was empty!)
    She then wanted to do an internal and their was a yolk,a gest pole & a heartbeat (105bpm)
    I canot believe it! We are in total shock!!
    I am still having brownish spotting too. she said the heart rate is a bit slow & would like it to come up a bit at the next scan. but this is a miracle!!!
    So you can bleed heavy and have every pain of miscarriage and still be pregnant....and also my cervix dialated which they say is a miscarriage no matter what and it can't be stopped... my cervix closed again a few days ago..... amazed!
    Thank you again to all you ladies that had such kind words for me in my hardest time...
    Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bindy
    that is exactly what the lady at the u/s yesturday said that it would have been too early on the Saturday to see anything and she was very annoyed by what the hospital had put me through. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfforbaby
    during what i was told was a miscarriage i had severe cramping in my belly and a severe shooting pain on my left side of my back (down low ) this shooting pain in ny back was severe. though it did not go to my leg.
    i up-dated my recent u/s results. so just wanted to say pleasevplease don't give up hope like i did as miracles do happen and also if your worried please see your doctor (though be careful who you see as in my experience the hospital is not very aware on Ivf and what goes on)
    Thinking of you. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my pregnancy symptoms totally disappeared after my bleed and pain and they said i def miscarried but now they see a heartbeat and everything and i still have no symptoms... and before the bleed & pain i had a lot of things sore boobs, very bloated,constant weeing.
    but yes you can still pregnant with all of the symptoms disappearing hang in their and the best thing to do is bed rest.
    thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great news dreamer!!

I hope everything is ok ivfforbaby. Maybe ring ur clinic if u r worried. My clinic were fantastic every time I had concerns, I felt I was always ringing but they were fine with it!

I woke up to a massive fresh bleed this morning. Was so scared and ob got me straight in for a scan. Bubs is fine (10+2) phew!!! Strong heartbeat and wiggling around. OB thinks I may have a low-lying placenta developing. Now just got to take it easy and wait and see...
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 05-04-2013 at 15:19.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Dreamer82  (05-04-2013)