Closed Thread
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey every-one!
    Congrats & welcome newbee22!

I'm 11 weeks now Woot woot!
    I'm feeling a bit nervous about the Nt scan next week & excited to see bub again!

It should look less like a tadpole & more like a little person! My blood test on Monday & my scan is on friday 12th at 9:30!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news! Mine was dancing around too. Hope today's visit goes well.
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Hi did mine today wow bub has grown ! I had to have a internal which sucked as bub was being stubborn and doing acrobatics. Was given a low rating of 1 in 10,000. Still never 100 percent though but has put my mind at ease that bub looks healthy and is growing how it should be. Have our first ob appointment tomorrow.
    Welcome to all the new members and congratulations on the bfp's. Seeing our little one dancing around makes up for the constant queasiness and always being tired. 13 weeks tomorrow hoping to feel a little more of a pregnancy glow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is any-one else sick? Im 11 weeks now. And I'm still spewing. Not everyday now but every few days. I think the morning sickness is slowly getting better. Thank god! I hate puking, so gross!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all feeling? Welcome to the newbies such exciting times for us all even more so with the journey we all had to go through to get here!!

Well 11 weeks on sat nt on the 15th can't wait!! Have had awful all day sickness everyday this week 😞 certainly not complaining though cant wait to start feeling a bit better soon

Hope everyone is well 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My NT scan pic
    Attached Images

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

KnittingNancy  (04-04-2013),Torie  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now 12 weeks and it is funny but 2 days ago I was still feeling horrible but today is the first day out of the last 8 weeks I have had no nausea and have a bit of my energy back so hopefully not much longer to go for you too
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    Hi ladies how are you all feeling? Welcome to the newbies such exciting times for us all even more so with the journey we all had to go through to get here!!

Well 11 weeks on sat nt on the 15th can't wait!! Have had awful all day sickness everyday this week ������ certainly not complaining though cant wait to start feeling a bit better soon

Hope everyone is well ������

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Wishful,
    Your Nt scan is the same week as me.
    So exciting! I can't wait to see bub again!

Omg! Clucky! The Nt scan is amazing! Im super excited now!
    Last edited by Qloulou; 04-04-2013 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou my NT is exactly 24 hrs before yours!! I bet you are counting down the days now like I am! I have been pretty good overall as have been pretty busy but now I just want it to be the 11th already!

I currently am lying on the couch with one of the worst headaches I think I have ever had. Don't think I drank enough water today and am now paying the price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How cute clucky! My NT scan is on the 18th (2weeks today) can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ivfforbaby :-)
    I was excited to find this page last night that I didnt even say congrats to everyone! sorry big congrats to you all!!! :-) i agree with you ivfforbaby the waiting game is just painful isnt it! and its only cause we want to know everything is ok. I had my first scan a week ago where we heard the heartbeat it was so exciting and relieving to hear it :-) I've been feeling queasy pretty much every day gets worse when i smell foods...havent actually spewed though so I cant complain. do u get any relief after spewing? I am guessing not...I hope we all get through the ms asap and atleast by the 12th week I really feel for those with hypermesis and ms all the way thru that would just be dreadful! and I hope none of us end up falling in to that category!! other symptoms - dont have an interest in eating. everything i try to think of for meals esp salads brings on more queasiness nothing is appealing! i usually fricken love salad!, having to pee alot and being thirsty..and metallic taste. tired esp in afternoon but its bearable constipation ugh...starting to feel thicker in the waist but maybe that was just easter haha put on about 1.5kgs so far and have started walking again after being a bit of a gymer before ivf. oh yeah reminds me been feeling a pulled muscle feel in my back on right side too.. I have my first OB app on 15th it would be cool if I get to have another peak before the nt scan lol. I hope the next few weeks fly by for us all esp those that havent had the chance to take a peak yet! when r people planning on starting to buy stuff? I cant wait but not sure when am afraid ill jinx things. but biting at the bit! probably will wait till 12 weeks. so glad weekend is almost hear! means we r all getting closer to scans etc :-) once we all get there have people decided if theyll find out the sex? how is partner dealing with you prego women? lol ive been as moody as hell! although I kinda have been a while now hubby lost his job leading into ivf and still hasnt foubd another! aaaaahhhhhhh first time ib 10yrs go figure it would be now. anyway now ive written a novel...ill shut it for now gaud that was exhausting lol