Closed Thread
Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear of your loss hposs Will they be doing testing with the D&C? I had the same thing happen in November. Please take care of yourself during this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hposs. I'm so so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, they will do tests. Ultrasonographer thought the foetus did not look normal so high chance of chromosomal or other abnormality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs I'm very sorry to hear such sad news 😔 thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

Sorry I have not been around lately, I have not been to well.

I hope your okay hposs and I wish you every success in the future

I hope that the long weekend was enjoyable for most of us and for those struggling I pray your needs will be met through our loving and supportive families. It can be a hard time full of reminders of what we wish we had and people missing from our lives.

All the best everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry I haven't been on line (family holiday, helped to take the mind off the waiting). Hoping4bubs I hope you are taking it easy and keeping your mind busy. Hposs my heart goes out to you (had a D&C at 11wks in 2008 but they wouldn't test) I hope you find some answers.
    Clucky14 do you have your NT scan today? I had mine yesterday, Dr said normal. Was so good to see movement and a heart beat. He even did a 3D scan, our little one was waving. 4weeks between scans is tooooo long! Finally going to start telling people but I'm scared that if I let them in on our secret something will go wrong. Oh the dramas of an over active mind. Being so use to the FS bad news I'm finding it so hard to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. DH is over my moodiness and the OB asked him yesterday if he'd like me euthanised, he didn't say no. DH has a nice bruise on his shoulder now! Lucky I like my OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hposs that's awful so sorry to hear gl for the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear very sad news
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    All over for me. Went for scan today at 9 weeks which confirmed no heartbeat. Curette tomorrow. Devastated but not going to give up hope. The journey continues...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi did mine today wow bub has grown ! I had to have a internal which sucked as bub was being stubborn and doing acrobatics. Was given a low rating of 1 in 10,000. Still never 100 percent though but has put my mind at ease that bub looks healthy and is growing how it should be. Have our first ob appointment tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roch View Post
    Hi, sorry I haven't been on line (family holiday, helped to take the mind off the waiting). Hoping4bubs I hope you are taking it easy and keeping your mind busy. Hposs my heart goes out to you (had a D&C at 11wks in 2008 but they wouldn't test) I hope you find some answers.
    Clucky14 do you have your NT scan today? I had mine yesterday, Dr said normal. Was so good to see movement and a heart beat. He even did a 3D scan, our little one was waving. 4weeks between scans is tooooo long! Finally going to start telling people but I'm scared that if I let them in on our secret something will go wrong. Oh the dramas of an over active mind. Being so use to the FS bad news I'm finding it so hard to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. DH is over my moodiness and the OB asked him yesterday if he'd like me euthanised, he didn't say no. DH has a nice bruise on his shoulder now! Lucky I like my OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hii all I couldn't be more happy to be able to join this thread we found out today I'm pregnant and we are due roughly December 9!!! we are over the moon and can't wait