Closed Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No fun is it hope you dont get too much of it. I've only had 2 days of it out of the 11weeks and a few days but constant nausea and feeling like vomiting every day. I thought it would be getting better now but just seems to be getting worse! Maybe try some finger tea though I didn't find it helped that much or maybe some lemonade, hope you feel better soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    After a whole 7 days of not puking & feeling better. I also had a bad day. Spewed a few times & was dizzy all day. Not fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    20% off at target!! cheap and comfy and cotton! bought two my size now and two next size up! oh and aldi has maternity tips and leggings this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does any one do role call on here I would love to see when everyone's due etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh thanks Nancy!!

my (.) (.) have def grown and sooo heavy! Soreness is now slowly settling but still there.
    My MS has changed this week. I am now getting random episodes throughout the day. In the morning I only last 10mins being awake before food is needed... or its all down hill rapidly!! Its mostly this acid/heartburn/indigestion thing which has me attached to mylanta!

I cant believe 2months soon!!!

I am stopping progesterone this week... 8 1/2 weeks FS said.. so 8w4d?! Little bit nervous so early but he was very certain that it wouId be ok...l have a few extras so I am thinking of being cheeky and taking a few more but just one a day rather than the two.....

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps ginger ale watered down is great for driving to work!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Dancing butterfly - I think we might have cycled together back in 2011? So happy you got you BFP! How exciting for you xx
    Hi bedlover!!

I think we were doing our testing and laps etc then! Your name is very familiar x Stoked that we can celebrate the BFP together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter all xxxx

I hope everyone's having a nice one. I'm having a really quiet one. Feeling a little alone today but that's only because DH is at work and I'm not massively close with family, totally our own faults, we like our own space, well not today I don't.

Anyway enough sad sack talk, I'm happy to be 8 weeks pregnant and feeling physically good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update

Sorry havnt been on to reply to anyone. yesterday at lunch time I went to the shops,walked in and straight away got severe pain in my belly and in one side of my lower back.. it doubled me over in pain and i couldn't move. then after what seemed like forever it eased a tiny bit so i started walking out and i will still in pain and every step was agony. i new this was not normal and something was wrong so i drove to the closest hospital and was in pain the whole way but new i had to get their. when i stood at the emergency window i felt a big gush and then the nurse called me in I told her everything and she asked if i had bleeding i said not that i know of but felt a gush just before you called me in she sent me to wee in a jar and said bring it back and take a seat. when i went to the toilet I was right their was a lot of blood (period blood) is what i would call it. i went back and told the nurse who took me straight to a bed and done some blood tests (i was 5weeks & 2 days yesterday when this was all happening) my bloods came back at 5700hcg which she said was good but they were worried about an ectopic. they done an ultrasound and seen a gest sac but nothing in it she then done an internal ultrasound and again she see a sac but its empty she said it measures 7mm and would not equel to 5w2d I'm so heartbroken and just devastated They ruled out exotic though as the sac was in the right spot.
    they said I'm sI'm so confused the doctors at the hospital said i am miscarriaging yet on the phone to my IVF nurse she is saying don't give up hope wait till another ultrasound and hcg level in a week.... but the hospital doctors said a million times how sorry they are but it has not worked this time I'm so confused and sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about all the spelling mistakes. and meant ectopic not exotic.
    also after an episode of period bleeding i have felt empty in my belly and now i just have brown blood. i have had no clotting at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dreamer I'm so sorry that is just awful you poor thing thinking of you 😢