Closed Thread
Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishful05 thank you very much for your post it means alot to me atm. And all I have been doing is driving myself crazy with the levels,and I just didnt know why the nurses didnt give any clues on if its GREAT or on the LOW side or ANYTHING so that was hard. But thank you I will try not to worry anymore. I think my 2ww was not as bad as this wait from BFP- my 7week U/S this seems to be soooo much harder! And yes then till the 12week mark will be very hard too. A BIG CONGRATS to you on your BFP and twins

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer82 For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I had my first appt with my new OB today and I love, love, LOVE him!!! We got to see our bubba who was sleeping but measured exactly on schedule. We could see the little heart flickering away too. I must remember to have a sugary drink next time so bubba is a bit hyper!

I really now just want to get past that NT scan so I can relax a bit. Only 2 weeks to go (and counting).

Welcome to our newcomers and looking forward to sharing this crazy ride with you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dancing butterfly - I think we might have cycled together back in 2011? So happy you got you BFP! How exciting for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the same boat dreamer my first ultra sound is on the 8th and its driving me crazy lol I wonder if its still in there even though I haven't bleed or if I will hear the heart beat after 13 years its all a bit surreal and on top of that I worry about what I'm eating and will I miscarriage I'm sure it will all work out fine though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover that is GREAT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfforbaby
    Oh wow your ultrasound is 3days before mine, please let me know and I will be thinking of you. My for you.
    I know exactly how you feel its driving me CRAZY too and I wonder if its still in there and what is going on. I have had no bleeding either so thats a good thing. I have the exact same feelings worried about a miscarriage and about eating properlly (mind you since a week ago I am hungry ALL the time!)
    The hard part is they tell you no stress at this time yet all we do is stress and worry about EVERYTHING!
    How were your Hcg levels? I was soooo sick (not spewing) just really bad cramping and sickness from five days past embryo transfer and was from 3pm onwards up until like 9days past (5day) transfer and I thought that it meant it didnt work so I was fairly shocked when my home pregnancy tests were coming up neg & I still thought it was wrong & then at 11days past I got my BFP from Hcg levels.
    This is my first attemp at IVF so its all new to me and its an emotional rollercoaster.

Im sure we will both be fine sending you lots of and feel free to talk to me anytime. Im only new on here after stressing and reading a million forums and finally decided to just join this one . Thinking of you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer82 For This Useful Post:

Ivfforbaby  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer82 View Post
    Ivfforbaby
    Oh wow your ultrasound is 3days before mine, please let me know and I will be thinking of you. My for you.
    I know exactly how you feel its driving me CRAZY too and I wonder if its still in there and what is going on. I have had no bleeding either so thats a good thing. I have the exact same feelings worried about a miscarriage and about eating properlly (mind you since a week ago I am hungry ALL the time!)
    The hard part is they tell you no stress at this time yet all we do is stress and worry about EVERYTHING!
    How were your Hcg levels? I was soooo sick (not spewing) just really bad cramping and sickness from five days past embryo transfer and was from 3pm onwards up until like 9days past (5day) transfer and I thought that it meant it didnt work so I was fairly shocked when my home pregnancy tests were coming up neg & I still thought it was wrong & then at 11days past I got my BFP from Hcg levels.
    This is my first attemp at IVF so its all new to me and its an emotional rollercoaster.

Im sure we will both be fine sending you lots of and feel free to talk to me anytime. Im only new on here after stressing and reading a million forums and finally decided to just join this one . Thinking of you
    Lol she told me my hcg levels at the same time as telling me it was a bfp so I didn't really pay attention to that part opps lol I had bad cramping to plus I still do they say I will get pain up to 12 weeks because my uterus is growing and at the moment it's laying on my ovaries which are still sore from egg collection and bladder etc but after 12 weeks it lifts up off all of that
    This is my first time to with ivf and pregnancy we were very lucky specially when they said that it might not work because of some problems they were having with the embryo
    I took 2 tests to early and they came up neg and then on the 10th day I thought I would try again and it was a bfp I think I did another three after that I couldn't believe it

I'm sure we will be fine but until I see him/her on the 8th I don't think it will feel real even though I'm already feeling sick from morning sickness lol and the sore boobs lol

Hugs to you too and will def let u know how I go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dreamer jump onto betabase.com it is great for Bhcg of all days. It helped me a lot.

I had so much crinone come out, it was gross but totally normal

AFM I had my NT scan and all came back fine so great to see baby again. I can see baby on our ward ultrasound machine easily now so if I'm worried I just have a little peep and it is generally sleeping or kicking around it is easily found on the Doppler too. I need to stop being so obsessed, once I feel baby move, I think I will relax.

When is it ok to start baby shopping? We are going to Canberra next week (likely the only time we will visit a city this pregnancy) an an awesome opportunity to avoid overpriced local shops. But I'm worries I will jinx myself. Had anyone ales made any purchases yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe I would be tempted to use the u/s at work too! I'd say you're all clear to start shopping. see if Canberra has a mother care store, they have gone into liquidation and are selling everything really cheap!! oh and there's an outlet maternity shop in fyshwick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Had my first OB appointment yesterday. Have chosen to go with Greenslopes private. The maternity ward is brand new, first baby delivered last month. Can you believe there is a luxury upgrade option that includes robes, pamper packs, meals and mini bar for hubby. Made me chuckle, just like a hotel. Really like the Dr and got to see the sprout again, amazing the difference in just a week. Actually looks like a baby instead of a blob. Heartbeat strong at 165. Was nice to have my first external ultrasound. Was ready drop the pants again, checked my dignity at the door through IVF. Neural scans to get through, then back to OB at 15 weeks. Said he will be able to tell the sex then. I don't want to know, DH does. I hope I get my way! Is everyone planning on finding out he sex?