Closed Thread
Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was a fairly small amount and was more of a pink brown colour. Woke up this morning and no blood. So thinking may not be anything to worry about. I sent a email to my Gp who always replys ASAP to ask thoughts. I've had no cramping so am thinking it may Not be anything. I've finished with the Fs and next week see my Ob with first appointment so it's a bit hard to know who I should be asking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was freaking out last night having a big cry. Finally got myself to bed at 2am. it be nice to not worry but it's very hard not to. Hoping it is all fine, though this morning not really freaking out as no sign of blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    I'm sure it's ok clucky it is normal for a bit of bleeding in first trimester try not to stress hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear clucky hopefully your gp gives you further reassurance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I found out today that we have a bfp may I join ur group we are due 28th November

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called my FS and was told didn't sound like anything to worry about but If I was worried to get a ultrasound done. I havnt gotten any more blood or nil cramps so am not too worried anymore . Have the nt ultrasound next week so that will ease my mind. If I get anymore blood or any pains will get a ultrasound done . On another note did the NT blood test this morning then went and laybuyed a pram and car seat from baby kingdom. Bit excited but rather pay off the big items now whilst I'm still working full time and don't want big expenses towards end of pregnancy. A big congrats IVfFORBABY it's exciting isn't It

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ivfforbaby!! Congratulations!!! It is so exciting although the worrying will continue so prepare yourself for that!!
    Are you booked in for a scan yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys yes very exciting I'm so happy my first scan is on the 8th of April for my 6th week scan when can you hear the heart beat ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Ivfforbaby. We heard the heart beat at our 6wk scan. Was a great moment, DH couldn't take his eyes off the monitor, he didn't even look at me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky, I'm glad ur feeling better today.
    It's hard not to worry.

Welcome ivfforbaby. So exciting.
    I'm having my 7 week scan tomorrow. Hopefully hear the heart beat. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roch, I had three BTs after my BFP one week apart, i.e. wk 4 for BFP then wk 5, 6 and 7 (even though my results were great at all my BTs). Had a scan with FS at 7w5d after which he 'graduated' me to my OB. I did find out halfway through treatmemt that my clinic is the most expensive one in Perth- ICSI cycle appr $9,700 and FET cycle almost $3k which include all bloods, meds, scans etc. We'll go to another clinic for our nxt fresh cycle though.

I chose not to stay with my FS as my OB as he is an extremely unpleasant, unsupportive doctor. Yes he got me pg in the end but the road to the BfP couldve been a bit easier had he been nicer. My OB, on the other hand, has lovely bedside manners and I feel much more at ease in his company than the FS scarecrow.