Closed Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No bts though I had one and also a urine test on Monday as need them to get sent to obstetrician which I don't know why as they won't see me to 12 weeks anyway! No other tests until the first scan it kind of feels weird ! I was so used to all the tests you go through with IVF I kind of feel weird !
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    I am driving myself crazy over here thinking something is wrong. Wish I had a scanning machine at home so I could just check what's going on in there whenever I like!!

Hurry up weekend (DS 1st bday and my mum will be visiting!!) and then hurry up 4th March.

Clucky - yay for being scan buddies!! Are you having BTs between now and then or are you in this horrible "no updates" situation like me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP! I was a bit cheeky and POAS on the 14th - 2 days early and got a BFP! Again on the 15th- BFN- so POAS again- BFP!! Called the clinic- went for a blood test - BFP! Yay!! Only got HCG 75 but Nurse saaid that was because I tested early and it would have been over 100 the next day. We are booked for our scan on the 14th of march. We are due to test the 8th but FS is away.
    i have a massive appetite, constantly going to the toilet, and so sore bbs!
    Our due date is 26th.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due October 2013

Welcome tamalyssa!! I was naughty to an started tested at 3dpt just expecting to make sure it was neg after trigger but it was faint bfp an got darker everyday

Still in shock all feels very surreal an strange to hear the words I'm pregnant come out of my mouth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Tamalyssa  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tamalyssa, good to see you over here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies... Congrats on all the BFP's!!

Wishful.... I have been the same.. Every time I say I'm pregnant it just sounds so surreal.. I guess after u wait so long for it, when it happens its bizarre lol..

My baby brain is shocking already.. Mostly at work.. I have a very close networked colleagues I work with so I have told all them as they knew we were doing IVF. And they laugh at me when I do weird stuff or forget to do something basic lol.. Definitely not usually like that.. I'm the one that usually has to remind others to do stuff..
    Had sore (.)(.) since about 4 weeks, only this week it's been off and on although woke up this morning and I think they have grown again.. Have just resorted to wearing those ahh bras (ones on tv but from Kmart, u get 2 for $12 and they have padding) so much more comfortable than a proper bra and cheaper than having to go out every week and buying a new size!!
    Have nausea Atleast once a day and a couple of times have actually thrown up but nothing like proper ms... And tiredness has definitely kicked in...

Only 5 sleeps to go now til our scan ant wait... Excited but nervous.. Got another bt tomorrow morning which I'm definitely over doing now.. The betas r just making me worry so they r pointless!! My first OB appt is on the 5th which is when some of u r having ur first scan too so it's gonna be a big day for a few of us...

Well... I'll finish my essay now... Enjoy every moment even if its as worrying as it is... Lets all enjoy saying we r pregnant!!!

And I second that we start a roll call... Be easier to keep track... Anyone volunteering to control it??? I'm on ever on the iPad and I think it's a little harder from here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, Tamalyssa, we have our scan on the 14th as well. I hate having no tests or anything between my original BT at 8dp5dt with a HCG of 136 and Progesterone of 87. I would love to know how things are progressing.

I have looked into my antenatal care and have chosen to do a shared care plan between an accredited GP and minimal hospital appointments. Again I don't have a choice of hospital due to my heart condition as my cardiologist/electro-physiologist wants me in a maternity hospital with pacemaker monitoring of his choice BUT I'M HAVING A BABY SO I DON'T REALLY CARE! I would've loved a home birth with a Doula but I'm high risk and accept that. Has anyone else considered home birth or shared antenatal care? I would love to hear other opinions on it before I start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DUE DATES
    Bindy111 12/10/13
    clucky14 13/10/13
    kdsd 14/10/13
    bedlover 20/10/13
    Torie 25/10/13
    Tamalyssa 26/10/13
    Wishful05 27/10/13
    familyinthemaking 28/10/13

scans......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DUE DATES
    Bindy111 12/10/13
    clucky14 13/10/13
    kdsd 14/10/13
    bedlover 20/10/13
    Torie 25/10/13
    Tamalyssa 26/10/13
    Wishful05 27/10/13
    familyinthemaking 28/10/13

scans......

Kdsd 26/02/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good job Torie!!! Thank u..

I did post my scan date right under scan but its gone half way down the page lol..
    Just feels more real with a roll call and now we can all keep track..

Woke from a nap not long ago and had the most bizarre dream... The clinic started me on another stim cycle over top of this pregnancy.. Completely freaked out when I realised what they were doing and the consequences.. Thankfully my alarm went off at that time and I snapped out of it.. So weird

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due October 2013

Can I please be added to the 12th although it's pretty unrealistic because its twins!