Closed Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow the 4d scan is amazing Bindy! Have a good day KnittingNacy, enjoy your scan & shopping!

How is every-one doing? Im 9 weeks now! Yay! I have been spewing every night lately. So gross! Bring on 12 weeks I say! I can't wait to feel better. I figure my bub is growing big & strong. I can keep food down in day which is good. I might just be eating toast for dinner for a while. lol
    Last edited by Qloulou; 21-03-2013 at 14:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Qloulou. Sorry to hear ur feeling so yuck but ur right, bub must be doing well. Hope u feel better soon.

I'm almost 7 weeks. Nervously waiting for scan on Tues. No symptoms except full blown exhaustion. Totally worried about the lack of symptoms, I really hope all is ok and we see a heartbeat on Tues.

Hope everyone else is going ok? Have a heat weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hoping4bubs

I didn't have many symptoms earlier just fatigue. So don't stress. You don't want to feel sick it's not fun! I have gotten more sick in the last two weeks. Good luck with your scan! Seeing & hearing the heart beat is amazing! And it helps you to relax a bit after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363931915.531061.jpg
    Had our scan this morning 7w4d and everything's perfect 12.7mm long heart rate 158
    FS was happy, lazy bugger even did the scan himself lol
    Can't wait for the next one now !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KnittingNancy View Post
    Attachment 33719
    Had our scan this morning 7w4d and everything's perfect 12.7mm long heart rate 158
    FS was happy, lazy bugger even did the scan himself lol
    Can't wait for the next one now !!!
    Awwww gorgeous I have been thinking of you today between working & washing horses and chipping bindis from my arena! Congratulations!

A question, has anyone else measured progesterone after 8 weeks and are any of you still on pessaries? I was on 400mg/day with a P4 of 75 then went down to 300mg/day and P4 dropped to 45. My OB said it isn't an issue, as long as it is over 30 but it worries me especially when FS were so obsessed with them. She told me to take 400mg again until 14 weeks then just stop without weaning, and not to test P4 anymore. What are your thoughts? Conflicting advice!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    Awwww gorgeous I have been thinking of you today between working & washing horses and chipping bindis from my arena! Congratulations!

A question, has anyone else measured progesterone after 8 weeks and are any of you still on pessaries? I was on 400mg/day with a P4 of 75 then went down to 300mg/day and P4 dropped to 45. My OB said it isn't an issue, as long as it is over 30 but it worries me especially when FS were so obsessed with them. She told me to take 400mg again until 14 weeks then just stop without weaning, and not to test P4 anymore. What are your thoughts? Conflicting advice!!
    Thanks that means a lot!

no pessaries or crinone or bloods, I stopped the day of BFP and they said my body would sustain it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 10 weeks and 3 days the time is flying ! Have the blood test for the NT test next week then the week after another ultrasound I'm excited to see the bub again but nervous just hope all is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I had a hpt tues and wed and it was bfn I did one today for day 10 and it was bfp could it be that I'm pregnant did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still on pessaries twice a day. Provera and prognova twice a day and a baby aspirin once a day. I get to stop at 10 weeks. Bring it on, solo over pessaries and having to wear liners 24/7. Need to hang on for 2 more weeks, so looking forward to being drug free. First appointment with OB next week, FS has done his job. What is everyone doing for screening tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bindy I was on progesterone pessaries twice a day till week 10, now im on 1 a day and tomorrow is week 11 and I have to have one every 2nd day until next sat then I finish. I haven't had any more blood test for levels fs said to just wean myself off them until week 12.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub