Closed Thread
Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs only really felt like something was happening for about 2 days around week 5. I also have small ones but prefer to keep them that way! Guess its inevitable they'll change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm loving my boobs so is DH, I was fairly small before a 10A am now wearing 14B probably my favorite change at the moment! Going to be depressed when they eventually go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up 4 times during the night to pee! It's very very anoying and buggering up my sleep that plus bad dreams sux. Definitely not looking forward to going back to work next week least this week I have been off I have been able to sleep in which has been awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky, I'm waking up 3 or 4 times to go to the toilet during the night. During the day only go a few times.

Last night woke up with massive cramps. No bleeding. Went back to sleep after finding a comfy spot but geez it was scary. Almost wake hubby up to take me to the hospital. We have 6 week bloods tomorrow. Ill ask the nurses then.
    I hope all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just playing at work with the Doppler an I found my baby's heartbeat!! Going strong at 170bpm, I am so emotional, most exciting time ever! I recorded it on my phone and sent it to hubby 10w2d today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4bubs I'm sorry I just read your post I hope everything is ok for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything goes well hoping4bubs I have found the occasional cramp but nothing over the top. Still feeling very nauseous and tired zzzzz, pregnancy is exhausting, and it's only early days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else feeling not pregnant any more? I am 9 weeks and have stopped feeling any different at all. My NT is on 11 April - I don't think I can wait that long to know that everything is ok!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover my boobs don't feel as big or as full also my ms had gone but back today so hoping that's a good sign my nt isn't until 15th April but have to go to docs for referral to ob so thinking I might ask for a scan too

Thanks
    Reviews
    My symptoms other than a little nausea have all gone too. Completely normal towards the end of the first trimester